• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Werner Herzog reviews Trader Joe's.

attachment.php

Years ago, I had a girlfriend that used to make us shop there. This description is exactly how I remember that place.

tenor.gif

Nothing...NOTHING...at Trader Joe's is worth the bullshit of shopping at Trader Joe's. Not even the hot moms in yoga outfits.

I like the Covid hours for us :afm199. No one but old people from 8 to 9. And the store is only at 25% capacity. :teeth

Nothing...NOTHING...at Trader Joe's is worth the bullshit of shopping at Trader Joe's. Not even the hot moms in yoga outfits.

I like their TP and the cheapest Sierra Nevada. oh their cheddar cheese and caramel popcorn.

There's some good shit at TJ's but I prefer to let my wife be the one to go get it :laughing

The only thing I get at Joe's is anchovies, dirt cheap at $1.69 per can. I mean c'mon, who doesn't like a whole can of choves on a pizza.

Plenty of good reasons to shop at TJ. The next to godliness cleaner is the shit (they don’t call it that any more but I don’t know what it’s called now). And I think I could live on the canned smoked trout. The Kringle pastry is heavenly, and the peppermint JoJos are better than Oreos.

Dark chocolate coconut covered almonds :drool

Back