• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

I almost can't believe this.

1688141076_img_2668_mmthumb.jpeg

I mean...only a hack doesn't clip the end off the zip-tie. There's thinking outside the box, and then there's just plain sloppy.

And who would put the tie wrap on the most tapered part with the least leverage? Surprised they didn't put it on the metal.

I can't believe zipper pants were ever a thing outside of some utilitarian uses.

Don't most pants have zippers?

Unless you're one of those weirdos who likes to fumble with 5 crotch buttons to take a whizz during a night of heavy drinking ...

I almost can't believe this.

1688141076_img_2668_mmthumb.jpeg

I mean...only a hack doesn't clip the end off the zip-tie. There's thinking outside the box, and then there's just plain sloppy.

A guy on a discord server posted this and I said it was a fail because they could have just zip tied the wire straight to the post and cut out the middle man. Fucking rookies giving shady tree mechanics everywhere a bad name.

4583657835677360&psc=1"]https://www.amazon.com/100pcs-Stainless-Coated-Locking-13-8inch/dp/B07XXP1S2N/ref=asc_df_B07XXP1S2N?tag=bngsmtphsnus-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=80058307777686&hvnetw=s&hvqmt=e&hvbmt=be&hvdev=c&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4583657835677360&psc=1[/URL][/QUOTE]

The plyers also have a 2 to 1 compression ratio. And way better amp capacity....
So there...:laughing..

And I use Solid Zip ties....
Higher amp capacity! :laughing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230704-182418_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230704-182418_Gallery.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Don't most pants have zippers?

Unless you're one of those weirdos who likes to fumble with 5 crotch buttons to take a whizz during a night of heavy drinking ...

My last GF was impressed about how fast you can rip open a Levi's placket, after she made a slow to open comment about buttons.

It was those buttons on Navy dress blues pants that gave the best strip tease,
13 chances to say "NO"

Back