• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Did you hear about Jacks motorcycle accident?

ctwo

Merely Rhetorical
Moto(s)
motato
Name
Heyou
I heard that Jack Armstrong, a host on the Armstrong & Getty show, which I listen to during my daily morning commute on AM560, had a motorcycle accident.

The accident occurred on May 10, 2024. He was okay after the accident but was in a lot of pain. He was helped by an Uber driver, who happened to be nearby, and he bled on the car. It’s not clear from the information available whether he sustained any serious injuries, but he did mention concern about his knee cap.

I thought it was interesting and I reached out to him and invited him to the forum and to share in the Crash Analysis forum. I told him all about budman's amazing contribution to motorcycling and active engagement with the forum and motorcycling community. Maybe he'll mention barf on the air :party

I could have sworn I responded to this. :afm199

I assume he is back in the radio saddle and doing OK.

He's fine.

It wouldn't have been on more than one show if Joe didn't take a moment to complain about Jack always taking the lime light. So he one-ups Joe's bee sting with a motorcycle accident, and then again a kitchen finger slice with eyeball surgery, etc.

I would have enjoyed if he had joined and posted his incident in the CA forum, and he could have talked about our wise feedback on the radio show. It would have been great.

I enjoyed their show in the bay area when I was working, it’s spotty now for me to tune in. Not sure I knew he rode.

The bleeding on the uber car is an odd detail to include.

Back