• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Do You Mountain Bike?

YOU GUYS SUCK!!!

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

Why aren't you going, anyways? Trails are gonna be perfect after a little weather. Its the equivalent of the infield at a baseball game after the 7th inning stretch and the guys with the hoses and huge rakes do their thing.

mmm....smooth.....

I could make it! Jeff Tigert is talking about bringing his DH bike with him when he's back in town for Christmas - if it's possible, we should try and make something happen!
2 Words, . . . Shuttle Runs ! !

House Mate Wanted

The Details - I need a house mate to share a 3 BR 2.5 bath town house in Lafayette on a quiet, private rd. Tons of storage, lots of parking, incredibly close to town and bart, pool 20 ft away, garage (for storage, bicycles, motorcycles tools, etc, ...) washer and dryer, 2 refrigerators, fireplace, maid service, ... yata, yata, yata!

What You Get - You get 1 large bedroom, your own private full bathroom, half the office and the rest of the house.

Testimonial - :teeth This really is a great place to live. I have been here for 4 years now. Really can't find a much nicer to place to call home.

What It Costs - You're share will be $975 and that is all inclusive.

All kidding and ball busting, feel free to post. :twofinger
Any serious inquires, please PM me :teeth

Last edited:
The Details - I need a house mate to share a 3 BR 2.5 bath town house in Lafayette on a quiet, private rd. Tons of storage, lots of parking, incredibly close to town and bart, pool 20 ft away, garage (for storage, bicycles, motorcycles tools, etc, ...) washer and dryer, 2 refrigerators, fireplace, maid service, ... yata, yata, yata!

What You Get - You get 1 large bedroom, your own private full bathroom, half the office and the rest of the house.

Testimonial - :teeth This really is a great place to live. I have been here for 4 years now. Really can't find a much nicer to place to call home.

What It Costs - You're share will be $975 and that is all inclusive.

All kidding and ball busting, feel free to post. :twofinger
Any serious inquires, please PM me :teeth

Does the rent include sexual favors from an angry jew? If so, I'm interested :)

Sacramento checking in! If any of you knobby heads are in my neck of the woods, lemme know. I know most of the trails around here from the eazy-peazy stuff on up (don't worry, it doesn't get too advanced). I'm slow on the climbs, so patience is required :p. I'll try to make some of your local rides, the UCSC ride looks like a hoot! So I know the weather isn't really conducive to riding right now, but when stuff dries up then I'm down.

Sacramento checking in! If any of you knobby heads are in my neck of the woods, lemme know. I know most of the trails around here from the eazy-peazy stuff on up (don't worry, it doesn't get too advanced). I'm slow on the climbs, so patience is required :p. I'll try to make some of your local rides, the UCSC ride looks like a hoot! So I know the weather isn't really conducive to riding right now, but when stuff dries up then I'm down.

The trails in Auburn and Folsom are two reasons I wouldn't mind living in Sacramento someday :)

With so many new folks having picked up bikes, expect to see a lot more rides posted. See ya out there!

The trails in Auburn and Folsom are two reasons I wouldn't mind living in Sacramento someday :)

With so many new folks having picked up bikes, expect to see a lot more rides posted. See ya out there!

Thanks Mike. :thumbup Yeah, the trails here are nice but when it gets 115+ degrees in the summer then me and my bike are headed straight to the Bay Area! Or Tahoe, which is the other place I'm familiar with. But that won't be for another 7 months? Until then we'll just have to enjoy the snow up here, so when this turns into a "Do you ski/snowboard?" thread, somebody lemme know!

WOOHOOO!! Buy them now online, an additional 20% off with this coupon code:

Yeah, but having it shipped to a local store is an additional $22...

Shipping it to my place is $32:wtf

I may just check to see if the local store has it in stock and buy it on 10% Tuesday.

Last edited:
no shit? I'm ordering some stuff, maybe we can save by ordering together

Technically shipping is free, but not when it comes to "oversized" packages, you would have to pay the difference.

I already placed the order:cry

What else did you need to get?

2 frame adapters for my bike rack, some tubes, and some biking clothes for Tracy

EDIT - Never mind, delivery date is 12/28. Want this stuff before X-mas

Back