General Forum Important threads stickie -- find info here.

budman

General Menace
Moto(s)
Keep me rocking life
Name
Budman
BARF perks
AMA Life Member #203453
Anyway to create a new menu up with User CP, FAQ Community, etc with "Sticky" threads which would be a drop down the most important threads?
Of course the Dog Photo thread should be listed.

Time to move a few more threads into this one. There are nine sticky posts right now by my count.

I was wondering when you would chime in.. :laughing

Some are time sensitive stuff and I will move out when that changes.

please add:

"I bought my bike from another state, what do I do?" (to get it registered here.)

See a few of these per week....needs a sticky to the best one? Or perhaps a Forum to all of them...?

Got a link Dave??

Working 60 plus a week means little time to search.

Scott

One less. :teeth

Dave,

Then don't click them. The newer riders will not always search adequately and I want us to be able to treat them with respect of there newbness and answer their questions.

Us OG's may have decades of experience where they don't and I have seen enough bashing on them to make their barf experience sucky and possible just not ask.

Dave,

Then don't click them. The newer riders will not always search adequately and I want us to be able to treat them with respect of there newbness and answer their questions.

Us OG's may have decades of experience where they don't and I have seen enough bashing on them to make their barf experience sucky and possible just not ask.
No, I'm saying we NEED a stickie for this subject: "Bringing out of state bikes to CA registration help."

Not complaining, just think it would be helpful if we had this...:teeth

Time to move a few more threads into this one. There are nine sticky posts right now by my count.

I was wondering when you would chime in.

Some are time sensitive stuff and I will move out when that changes.
Apparently it's time for my annual reminder to merge some more sticky threads into this one. :laughing

I would suggest the AMA members check-in thread, the CALSTAR/REACH thread, definitely THE BONE thread, and the Cyclist Video Evidence thread.

Anyway to create a new menu up with User CP, FAQ Community, etc with "Sticky" threads which would be a drop down the most important threads?
Of course the Dog Photo thread should be listed.

Where is that topic? I was looking for it the other day...

:)

Suggest there be a stickied thread with "everything you need to know to stay legal while riding on roads" in the Bay Area. Focus on lane-splitting, FasTrak & toll roads, use of shoulder, etc.

Back