• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Handled: BARF roadside Angels : stranded at Point Reyes Station

ZCrow

Moto(s)
07 GSXR 600 (track) & 09 Street Triple (street)
Name
Zack
Hi I know this is a long shot but I am stranded at the Farm House Restuarant. If anyone can help my cell is 415-309-4334.

Sucks.

Hope you get help.

Loading the ramps into the truck and heading out shortly.

Tom, you are teh MAN!!! :thumbup :hail

Yeah, I just saw this and was wondering how I was gonna explain this to SWMBO... again. :teeth

Loading the ramps into the truck and heading out shortly.

Tom, you are the MAN!!!!
Thank you so much for truckin' to the rescue!!!
Woo Hoo!!! :banana :hail :love

Someone's gettin' a new tag... ;) :teeth

So very cool

Boney!!!

Everyone is home and safe. Glad I was able to help out.

Tom, you are the MAN!!!!
Thank you so much for truckin' to the rescue!!!
Woo Hoo!!! :banana :hail :love

Someone's gettin' a new tag... ;) :teeth

Thank you so much. You have great people and system.

Everyone is home and safe. Glad I was able to help out.

Thank you again. What could have been a really bad day turned out a well. :thumbup:)

Thank you again. What could have been a really bad day turned out a well. :thumbup:)

I'll buy a round or two next time we cross paths. You went overboard there, Zack... It was nice to meet you, hope I didn't leave a couple of black burn-out marks in your driveway trying to back up that thing. :laughing

I almost destroyed my girlfriends reverse gear trying to back up an Uhaul trailer for one of my first track days. That driveway is a beast but it keeps things nice and out of sight.

My volunteers are the BEST!! We manage dozens of rescues every year, and none of that would happen without them!! :) :angel

Glad you got back OK! What happened with the bike?

It died and needed a jump then died at speed after I was trying to put some miles on it to charge back up. It looks like the regulator went bad and fried the stator in the alternator. Apparently it is a none problem and their is a recall for my model and year for the regulator. So I Monroe has agreed to fix the regulator no charge and I ordered a new aftermarket stator from Rick's. If all goes well it should be fixed and back on the road the middle of next week.

Back