• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Happy Pride Month BARF!

cheez

Master Of The Darkside
Moto(s)
I'm not picky.
Name
Dan
Happy Pride Month to each and every one of ya'll! I hope you celebrate yourselves in some small way this month.

I'll see you at the SF Pride Parade on Sun, Jun 30, 2024, 10:30 AM at Market near Beale and we'll have a fun time marching to the Civic Center!

vE0Or2a.jpeg

Happy Pride.

I will be on a motorcycle ride and will miss the parade and festivities but will be there in spirit.

You wanna do it in the butt? You wanna do it in the butt??

LET'S DO IT IN THE BUTT.

Man that was gold. Of course it can be weaponized, but/t comedy can be such a great tool for softening opinions on differences. The Kids In The Hall was so good for me back in the day.

I don't know about weaponized at this point. Like, that Pink Triangle was a mark of shame once, but the Bay Area is all in for Gay Social Acceptance at this point.

well you didn't specify what kind of pride so . . .

[youtube]sBZg14hhZSA[/youtube]

Will be attending the parade downtown again this year...with the death threats for those that plan on attending already in full force. 🏳️‍🌈 :twofinger

This is NOT weebfest.

This is PRIDE.

We have such sights to show you...

sailor-cenobite-jpg.562061

Attachments

• Sailor Cenobite.jpg
    Sailor Cenobite.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 187
@cheez - does BARF have a section of moto riders in the parade? Do we put the BARFz down when we register with the DOB?

We used to to have a pretty good turn out for the Dykes on Bikes ride. I still know a few people that do, but they have mostly all wandered off from BARF.

I didn't think CIS dudes were allowed to roll with them, I'm usually at Dolores when they are hanging out there on Saturday. If I did it I'd take my DRZ and show the SFPD what a DRZ is supposed to look like :teeth

I didn't think CIS dudes were allowed to roll with them, I'm usually at Dolores when they are hanging out there on Saturday. If I did it I'd take my DRZ and show the SFPD what a DRZ is supposed to look like :teeth
Oh, no, it is a very inclusive event for anyone who loves bikes and wants to be supportive of tolerance and the Pride Celebration.

Some of the people I know were in Cis-Het relationships on the same bike. Dressed for Pride for sure, but I think the Pride Ride is different from normal club events.

Back