• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Help immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Connie to the rescue)

thind51o

going with the flow
Moto(s)
Few
MY FRIEND IS STUCK ON CA 580 EAST. NEEDS HELP. HIS RIM GOT BENT ON HIS CBR. HE IS 1 MILE AWAY FROM GREENVILLE ROAD and LAUGHLIN. HE NEEDS HIS BIKE TOWED.

Last edited:
Check out the stickie in general for contact info for those broken down.

Bumpage too.

Connie is on the way... too the rescue....:)

People must be neglecting their winter maintenance. There must have been 5 distress threads today. Busy day for gixxergirl.

Not sure if it is neglect or just the volume of bikes on the road. Seen a lot out this weekend.

People must be neglecting their winter maintenance. There must have been 5 distress threads today. Busy day for gixxergirl.

Just a bit! :laughing After the 3rd one, I was pretty much :wow Just glad no one needed to be picked up off the ground today! :)

Near record highs+bikes that may have sat for awhile="HELP MEEEEEEE, CONNIEEEE!!!"

:laughing

Glad you made it home, Forrest! :thumbup

Way to go Connie....Racing this year?

Thanks, and yeah! I picked up a GS500 (Shawn Reilly won his first championship on it!), and that should put me mid-pack in Clubman Lightweight right off the bat! I'm excited to get out there! I won't be at Buttonwillow- still not recovered from pneumonia, and I have a lot of work to do on the bike yet (stoopid pneumonia meant no working on the bike). I expect to be at Round 2 up at T-Hill in May, though! :banana

Back