• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

I smoked Chinese cigarettes last week

From Taiwan in 2000

taiwan_salem.jpg
 
I was in Canada when I smoked Chinese cigarettes so it's OK.
the Chinese cigarettes had a capsule you broke to release a flavor.
 
A completely nasty habit that maims and kills.
 
Epod is attempting suicide by mod.
I hope they don't accommodate him. I find his posts entertaining. If nothing else, as a window into the desperate ramblings of someone watching their cult implode.
come join my cult, it has cats

 
Cats don't bother me, a fixation on preteen girls is, um, just plain weird/creepy.
I did not realize I'd been lured into a weird/creepy space... I thought he had cigarettes. :dunno
(I feel so used)
 
Back
Top