• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

Thank you so much! Aaron I owe you some BBQ & beer.

It looks like no fractures, waiting on CT scan results. My airbag vest didn't inflate, and I landed on the right side of my back. It's hopefully just soft tissue damage. Hurts to move, but drugs are helping.

Glad to hear you are not too busted up, Ty. Rest up, get better, and let me know if there's anything you need.

2nd CT scan showed 5 broken ribs in my back. Numbers 2 - 7, off set a bit so I'm spending the night. I wish my vest had inflated, I'll send it to Alan to see if he can figure out what went wrong.

Thank you guys for the help and good vibes, I really appreciate it :thumbup

Ouch, that sucks. Rest up and try not to laugh, cough, breathe, etc. :|

Aaron, no tow jobs this time?

I'm home :thumbup

The ribs are a bit sore, but dilaudid does the trick. I am up and about mainly due to years of back pain making me used to this kinda stuff :kicknuts

Thank you Aaron & Connie!

Glad you're home. Hopefully, Jim has move your bike inside the shop by now. Rest those ribs. Painful injury, man. Not fun.

Glad you're home. Hopefully, Jim has move your bike inside the shop by now. Rest those ribs. Painful injury, man. Not fun.

Jim got there just a little after you dropped off the bike, so it was inside pretty quickly. It's going to take some time and work to get my bike and myself back on the road.

Barfer eric needs help, chp has been by and he is standing by his bike now in a safe place, I cannot help until tomorrow. Bike is unrideablein Vallejo on 80 ramp coming from Benicia on the 780 ramp. His cell is 510-447-3615

Hi guys,

My moto died on my way to work. I'm on the 680 south in the Sunol grade before the auto all exit.

I'm on the shoulder on the side of the express lane.

I would appreciate any help. My phone number is 925-290-8641.

--Ernesto

I've texted Ernesto twice, no response. Can't make a phone call right now, can someone call and see if he still needs help??

Per the thread in general, he is sorted out now. Not sure who helped out.

I was going to roll out to his location and try to help, is he off the road and safe?

Every thing is good now guys!....I got helped by Hammerstime. He brought his truck and brought me all the way back home in Livermore.

I want to thanks all of you for the wonderful service this forum and this thread in particular, provides.

I'll make sure to find a way to re-pay this favor sometime in the future.

--Ernesto

Glad to hear that, & thanks to you for posting and to Hammerstime for 'going the distance'. :party

Every thing is good now guys!....I got helped by Hammerstime. He brought his truck and brought me all the way back home in Livermore.

I want to thanks all of you for the wonderful service this forum and this thread in particular, provides.

I'll make sure to find a way to re-pay this favor sometime in the future.

--Ernesto

Glad Hammerstime was able to roll out to the rescue! :thumbup
And if you want to help out with a donation to BARF to keep this place alive and thriving, that would be a beautiful thing! No BARF Roadside Angels without BARF! :)

Back