• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

FREMONT- Motoproponant is stranded on 880 with flat. Anyone available to scoop him up?

Where does he need a ride too? On my way home in Hayward, but could head out in like 45 minutes....

He lives in Oakland off 35th (awesome sausage party dude).

Well if no one can get there sooner, i can head out once i get home. .. will pm you my cell for updates.

http://bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=467164

Just got to work. Stopped to help a rider. He's in the center median northbound 880 just before Montegue Expressway. His chain broke or lost the master link and cracked the case. Coolant all over the place. His name is Joseph (408) 613-3161. Copper color Suzuki Busa.

I am unavailable right now. Hopefully, someone can help.

Rescue in process Thanks for crossposting Aaron :thumbup

OK Peeps, got a rider down in the San Carlos area, on 101 NB, just past the Holly St offramp. Needs to get to SF. Broken right clip-on, so no throttle. He's got a friend there with him, so there'll be 3 total to help get it loaded up. Anyone available??

UPDATE: Reama/SF Cootz is saving the day! :love :hail :applause

Rider down in redwood road by golf course straight. Name is Nathan626 4987651. Seems fine with some scrapes but will need a tow.

I'll be heading home from work in about an hour, live in Hayward so pretty close, will shoot him a text.

AJ, you effing ROCK!
Just got out of a client meeting, and saw the message in my e-mail.
Thank you for handling, and let me know if you need anything!! :thumbup

Hope the rider isn't seriously hurt... Redwood Road has cost us a lot over the years... :(

Back