• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

If the bike is rollable, I can help get it with you tomorrow afternoon. :thumbup

Guys/gals/whatev's.... I'm out with bronchitis, so whoever wants to go & get, feel free. :thumbup

Hey everyone. I'm in SoCal now, so not much help on a regular basis. But if you find yourself down and out between LA and SD, give a shout.

Also, anyone know of a Roadside Angles outfit down here I can link up with?

Rider broken down on pleasant hill Rd off ramp from 24 west. Needs tow to treasure island.

Black k100rs with bags. Rider, Michael is not on Barf

Last edited:
Hi, yup, just signed into barf. Thanks for the suggestions and initial post davidji.
And so much thanks to Honey Badger! She came through to my rescue! I'm so happy for the members of this forum!

Last edited:
Gixxergirl gets permanent status as an Angel...:teeth

Thanks Dave!

Hey everyone. I'm in SoCal now, so not much help on a regular basis. But if you find yourself down and out between LA and SD, give a shout.

Also, anyone know of a Roadside Angles outfit down here I can link up with?

Don't know of anything down south... but sometimes people from here have needed help down there. I'll keep you on the list for SoCal! :)

Yup just got him loaded up and headed to his place.

AJ, thank you for handling! I was out of cell phone range earlier today! You rock!! :hail :applause :angel

Hello everyone, a good friend of mine crashed his bike by lake merritt and could use a lift home around 4 or after. bike is in back of ahns burger on grand ave in oakland and bike need to go to 17th ave (about 7 miles).

I think the forks are bent but the bike still rolls. I'll be checking this thread and Pm's all day.
I'd normally tow but the community truck is in monterey right now...
Thanks BARF!

I should be able to help after I get to the doctor's appointment (bronchitis, dammit). I'll have my hitch carrier and such. What's your friend's name & contact info??

You rock, Cincinnatus! I would have to go from Emeryville to Pacifica to get my trailer first. Probably not viable. Thanks for stepping up (as usual). :thumbup

I should be able to help after I get to the doctor's appointment (bronchitis, dammit). I'll have my hitch carrier and such. What's your friend's name & contact info??

Thanks, Peter!! :love :applause :hail

Back