• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

I could likely be there by about 7pm. Let me know. I'm in Emeryville and would have to swing home to grab my trailer.

Just got off the phone w/Phuc... he's not w/the bike at the moment, but will be able to meet an Angel there by the time they get there.
His location is about 1 mile up 9 from Saratoga.

Aaron, let me see if I can find someone a little closer- he needs to get to Milpitas. I'll status you shortly! :) :love

Dima/Mockba is going to roll out and save the day (again!!!)... thank you to all the Awesome Angels who replied to my text to go handle the rescue! :love

I'm in Milpitas now. Will be leaving here at 5 but have to swing home to grab my truck, only an extra 5 mins as I live right by the bottom of 9.

EDITED:

I was being an asshole. This didn't belong here. Starting my own thread.

Last edited:
Just in case plan A doesnt work...dead battery ...need cables and jump in financial district SF...pretty please

I can get you at 6 asking if I can take off early

Thanks G!!!! I will keep u updated...i have it charging at a deli that is about to close...i fear it wont be enough

Just in case plan A doesnt work...dead battery ...need cables and jump in financial district SF...pretty please

Daniel, please keep me posted. I'm in SOMA. I have a call from 4-5 and a business supper from 6-7. (And I need to find the jumper cables. :laughing)

Marc

Last edited:
thx everyobe...just had a gal in a skirt push me...on my way...thx!

Daniel, found the jumper cables. :laughing

Also, push comes to shove, you're welcome to leave your bike at my place overnight and borrow the CBR to go home. I may even be able to charge your battery overnight.

Back