• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

I just spoke to Brian, says he has a ride.... told him to call me back if he needs more help.

I can head up if needed, chilling at home....

Brian, I've got a BARFer out of gas in San Jose, 101 Southbound at Hellyer... would you be able to run him a couple gallons of gas?

Edit: never mind, someone appears to have figured out a solution! :)

I happened to have gas too! Ha-ha. Next time I guess.

Just spoke with Brian, he's OK, and he's got a friend coming to pick him and his bike up. Cops are towing the other party's bike to a shop since he's heading to the hospital, and isn't there to authorize a release of the bike.
Glad Brian's OK, hope the other rider isn't hurt too badly!

Great news!! Glad I can still help from Idaho! Lol

Wow. Assistance and all setup within half an hour. Thanks all.

This is why people love you, Connie. :love

I happened to have gas too! Ha-ha. Next time I guess.

Bryan, you rock so hard!!! :love :thumbup

Great news!! Glad I can still help from Idaho! Lol

Technology and BARFers who care FTW! :thumbup

Wow. Assistance and all setup within half an hour. Thanks all.

This is why people love you, Connie. :love

I just posted some shit on BARF, that's all! :laughing
It's all about peeps like Bryan & Marci who care enough to help! :thumbup

And this is why Connie is the RSA Road Captain. :thumbup :hail :applause

Mad props to Bryan for having everything available for rider assistance!! :party

Note to self - bring gas to rescues, just in case... :teeth

I wish I had service up there. I drove past with an empty flatbed tow truck but it looked like everything was handled. And CHP get a bit testy if they think you are trying to poach a call.

I've got a crashed rider on 580, in Oakland, just came off the Bay Bridge. He's OK, but the bike isn't ride-able. He needs a rescue, lives in Oakland... it's AJ's boyfriend... anyone able to help??
Really sucks being out in Stockton, there's nothing I can do from out here... :(

I've got a crashed rider on 580, in Oakland, just came off the Bay Bridge. He's OK, but the bike isn't ride-able. He needs a rescue, lives in Oakland... it's AJ's boyfriend... anyone able to help??
Really sucks being out in Stockton, there's nothing I can do from out here... :(

Got him home safely. Needed some bandaging with my medkit and it turns out 92% rubbing alcohol burns like a mofo. Couldn't find Ironbutt's super fancy SuperMan band-aids though :thumbup

it turns out 92% rubbing alcohol burns like a mofo. :thumbup

:wtf Ya think??!!??! :party:rofl

Clean water or maybe antibacterial wash if you have some is best for open wounds. Alcohol or peroxide will damage the skin even more that the wound already has. :thumbup

Last edited:
Hello I need help. I dropped my bike this morning parking at work and now it wont start. Need a battery jump maybe.

Caroline

Last edited:
Caroline thinks she has the situation handled. If that's not the case, she'll shoot me a text message!

Hi Thanks Connie! My phone is dead but I got a ride home. I had to leave my bike there because even after trying to jump start it my bike kept turing off. I'm going to bring a trickle charger to work tomorrow and charge my battery at work. Thank you for your help!

Hi there, my buddy who just started riding went down on his bike a couple days ago in the south Sunset area. He's at home resting his busted knee but his bike is still parked on the street and needs help getting it back to his place or mine. Could anyone help? Thank you so much!

Edit: And of course gas will be covered and a six pack of your favorite beverage as thanks! :)

Last edited:
Hi there, my buddy who just started riding went down on his bike a couple days ago in the south Sunset area. He's at home resting his busted knee but his bike is still parked on the street and needs help getting it back to his place or mine. Could anyone help? Thank you so much!

Edit: And of course gas will be covered and a six pack of your favorite beverage as thanks! :)

I can possibly help tomorrow night if you need it still. I work in Brisbane and can meet you after 6:00PM. PM me if you still need help

I could also assist tomorrow evening after regular work hours if that's helpful. I'll be riding up with full gear back from work anyway and could cruise right to that area.
PM if any assistance riding it is needed (I don't have a truck).

Thank you, I think we should be okay for now :)

edit: I was able to get it sorted out and towed through my insurance, after all. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi there, I believe my battery is going out as i'm hearing buzzing when starting my r6.

Can someone help me jump start the battery?

Hi there, I believe my battery is going out as i'm hearing buzzing when starting my r6.

Can someone help me jump start the battery?

Are you stranded at work, or are you home?

Is there anyone who can help out? I'm down at Buttonwillow, with somewhat dodgy iinternet coverage.

Back