• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

Holy crap... I love you guys. AJ... Gwynne... Peter... I don't even have words. Love y'all!!! :love

Scott is home safe with bike in SF.

I am home safe with official Roadside Angel vehicle in South Oaklamd. :thumbup

Bummer my motorcycle just died on me on 880 in union city at exit 22 not to sure how this works sending a pm.

Bummer my motorcycle just died on me on 880 in union city at exit 22 not to sure how this works sending a pm.

Which exit is 22?
Are you on the northbound or southbound side?
Near the median or exit?
Heading to SF, or somewhere else?

I'm in Hayward, but probably wouldn't be able to get to you until an hour from now =/

I've got my hitch carrier in my truck, what's your cell & exact location??

Enroute to requested location, Stan needs to get to SF.

Sweet baby jeebus, Peter, you effing ROCK!!!
Thank you!!! :love

It's not me that's on fire, it's the bike failures... :rofl

I appreciate the appreciation, but I'd honestly rather have fewer rescues. :thumbup

Define 'retired'.... :rofl

From being an RSA, definitely not.

From Army, only by aging out.

From the work force, no, still looking for work (preferably a Fed job, tho).

More clear? :teeth

My buddy Jeff is broken down on hwy 9, about 200 yards from intersection with 236. Jeffs tel is 408 472 7451. Can someone help? Likely a seized clutch.

Just spoke with Jeff, bike is being towed. Situation resolved, unfortunately not by us. Hope it's nothing too expensive to fix!

Back