• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

Oh no!!! I hope you're ok buddy. Sorry to hear that! Bike's are replaceable, you're not.

Situation handled

Edit. His bike won't start. He my need help moving his bike tomorrow. He's agentding here on barf. Please shoot a on or text if you can help. His number, posted at gis request, is EDITED OUT. his name is Duong. Please help?

Last edited:
I have a Roadside Angel, Felix (RaiderNation), broken down on 84, 2-3 miles west of Alice's, needs to get to Fremont. 408-348-7367.
Felix has rescued 2-3 people for me, it would be really awesome if I can get him saved!!!

Never mind, truck is on its way!! :)

Last edited:
And we have someone else who needs help today:

Please call me if you have any connect with a towing service 4153240355 the time is now 311 pm and I broke down on the side of the freeway omw home to Brentwood. I am near layette and see the orinda Bart station , have money

And we have someone else who needs help today:

Any idea what kind of bike? If dual sport/sumo I can be there in 30 mins. If sport bike I need to pick up ramp and chock and need 1 hour to be there. If big adv bike I unfortunately don't have a way to carry. Will call number you posted.

Ok I talked to the guy, will need to get my ramp, rolling now. If anybody is closer just PM me or something and let me know. I should get to him in an hour.

Sorry, I'm out with the wife, won't get home for 2+ hours.

Ok I talked to the guy, will need to get my ramp, rolling now. If anybody is closer just PM me or something and let me know. I should get to him in an hour.

You rock!!

Hola. Four of us are headed back from track. Borrowed truck's tire blew out. Any suggestions? AAA isn't being helpful. Three Motos on board.

Last edited:
Back