• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

Hola. Four of us are headed back from track. Borrowed truck's tire blew out. Any suggestions? AAA isn't being helpful. Three Motos on board.

If any of you have AMA membership, they should be able to mount the spare or tow the truck.

This was posted in general:

According to a post from gixxergirl, she mentioned if people need a tow to post here for someone who knows her to text her.

I need a tow tonight for my Nighthawk if possible before it gets stolen, from 101 in Mill Valley to San Rafael. IF anyone is available and interested in towing, I would deeply appreciate it. Most tow places I called are extremely expensive $150 or more just for the short distance from mv to sr, and I lost a job recently so cant afford that especially on top of now having major mc repairs. But I can pay something.

My # is 5104351263

Aaron

Is there anyone available who can help Aaron?

I could do it today but not tonight. In contact with Aaron, will assist.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I lowsided my bike on redwood road and its not rideable. Would someone be able to give me a tow home to Palo Alto?. Thanks!

Edit: handled

Last edited:
Back