• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Iphone data recovery?

ThumperX

Moto(s)
Different strokes
Big Bore and little bore Thumpers
BARF perks
AMA #: 2817058
Is there anyway to recover photos and data from this destroyed iphone?

11972147333_0ce63fd95a_b.jpg

Did you have it backing up to your cloud every night like a good girl? iCloud is free for the space required to backup an iPhone if you haven't heard about it.

If not, I don't believe you can get anything off it, but that's not saying a local phone repair shop couldn't do it. From experience I know Apple will not invest time to repair a phone that damaged.

Sorry about your luck, and I hope you work it out.

What did you do to it anyway? That looks like a 'Hulk Smash' ®, but you don't seem like the temperament to do such a thing.

Geez, G, what did you do to the Bossdog to make him destroy that.... :teeth

Give these guys a call, see if they can help -

3514 MacArthur Blvd
(between 35th Ave & Magee Ave)
Oakland, CA 94619
Neighborhood: Lower Hills

(510) 600-3668
bigfootrepair.com

I'm off some of tomorrow, want me to help?

Look like the logic board is still intact. I'd hook the logic board naked connector and power it up. See if itune regcognizes it.

At this point, you have nothing to lose.

Jeremy, I do back it up every night; however, I was on a road trip and had no Internet :( an entire trip of pictures are on it.

Peter, let me give them a call.

Chet, I lack skills.

Give the above a call.
Note: Stay there watch them, and make sure they don't take any chips out. Or wipe anything. You have a lot of chance to recover the photos if the logic board is good.

Jeremy, I do back it up every night; however, I was on a road trip and had no Internet :( an entire trip of pictures are on it.

Peter, let me give them a call.

Chet, I lack skills.

Back