KTM 450exc,
VStrom 650,
Buell 1125cr,
VFR800,
TLR,
SV650
Name
Rudy
(read the whole thing, or you're not coming)

Welcome to the fourth maintenance workshop hosted by Rudy!

For this workshop, we'll be showing you how to work on your bike.

All of the work will be done by you, on your bike, with my tools and guidance. If you need me to help you, you accept that I have no liability for any damage to you or your bike. Could be anything from scratched rims on a tire change to stripped bolts causing your bike to be unrideable until fixed. Sincerely doubt it'll happen, but Americans love to sue, so gotta put the disclaimer.

If no one has any work they'd like to do, then we'll do the following on my bike:
Chain clean and lube
Oil & filter change
Brake caliper disassembly and cleaning
Brake master cylinder disassembly and cleaning

If you want to use my fluids (chain lube, degreaser, oil, brake fluid, etc.), I'll ask for a cash donation to cover the cost and disposal.
Otherwise, bring your own fluids, and be prepared to take them back with you. Also, please bring safety glasses, gloves, and paper towels!

Schedule:
Noon: meet up, chat, get to know each other
12:30pm - 6pm = bike stuff

The address will be DM'd on Facebook to attendees on the night of Dec 8

ONLY those who have RSVP'd as "Attending" to the following Facebook event will receive the address:

https://facebook.com/events/s/motorcycle-maintenance-worksho/2210270979304405/

Once you RSVP, please make a post on the Facebook event with what bike you have (year and model), and what you're hoping to do. Also please mention whether you're bringing fluids or whether I'll need to have some ready for you. We'll work on bikes on a first come first serve basis.

Donations appreciated: anything especially delicious or cash

🏍🏍🏍

Back