• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

MCN calling...

Busy Little Shop

exponential thinker
Moto(s)
Honda RC45 RC30
Name
Larry L
20 April 2012
Hi Larry,

I came across your story today and was captivated by it. Would it be
possible for MCN to run the story as you wrote it, with some accompanying
photos? We have a Honda V4 special issue coming up for which your story
would be perfect!

Do let me know.Thanks,

Guy Procter

2WheelOrdealMCN1-2by Larry L, on Flickr

2WheelOrdealMCN2 by Larry L, on Flickr

Last edited:
It's pretty cool that MCN is bringing this story to the three people who haven't heard it before.

No, seriously... pretty cool. :thumbup

8k and you could sell that for 3 or 4 times that now.

I remember reading your story a while ago before I even joined BARF. What a score. Hopefully I can hear and see your bike in person someday.

Not as cool as yours but I got this bike of my dreams, a RSV4 Factory APRC SE for $9500. It had a lowside at 25mph, with little damage. I got a new can, some new plastics and a few bits and after another 3500, she was on the road riding strait and looking like new with a clean title.:ride

Had a hard time getting it because the guy who sold it to me held onto it for a month and a half and tried to sell it again for more money after I paid him. That's the last time I buy a bike over the web. Lucky for me everything worked out. The whole time I kept thinking about that guy who bought a RC45 in mexico for only 8k.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 22
Neat stuff! :cool

I always love your stories larry, see ya soon.

Drive by stoppie originator.

Carl.

Back