• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

MotoAmerica 2024 Round 3 - Road America 'Sconsin May31-Jun2

MA Superbike

• Beaubier

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Gagne

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • SDK

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Cam Peterson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Herrin

• Baz

• Fong

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Beach

• ForĂ©s

• Paasch

• Total voters

Map8

I want nothing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Moto(s)
2012 Street Triple r,
DRZ400SM, KTM 450SMR, YZ250F (still parting out),
Name
Steve
MA24-RoadAmerica.png

Deep fields for both Superbike and Supersport at Road America. Drafting and braking battles on every lap. . Every race fan's dream.

Poll choices are limited and I can only add one poll per thread.

Supersport:
  • Jacobsen
  • Scholtz
  • Scott
  • Yaakov
  • Gerardo
  • Davis
  • Lewis
  • Mesa
  • Alexander
  • Hobs

This is always a fun race. My money is on the BMW's and their top speed.

Bobby seems to go well here so hope he shows well!

Don't think Alexander can race. I saw a post from him, he's on crutches, broke a hip bone

Bummer for Alexander. Heal quick fast boy.

I forgot Herrin was on pole here last year and had a 3rd and a win. Josh sure needs a bounce back.
I am thinking SDK could be a real player. He has been solid and improving quickly. His BMW is fast and this track rewards that.

Love me some Elkhart, the track, the scenery, the brats! My first time there was right after Pikes Peak, where the lap time was like a minute. Guys went out, disappeared, waited forever, where the fugg are they?? Finally here they come like 3 minutes later. Epic!

BTR champion Mikayla Moore to make her Twins Cup debut on a 3rd Rodio/Robem RS660!

That is cool to see Mikayla come out of the BTR class. She certainly is the class of that class!

Good luck young lady.

What happened to Gagne? Mike Canfield didn't show up at the last race, and Gagne couldn't find his ass with both hands, lol.

The MA announcers said Gagne had arm pump issues at Barber.

I believe Canfield is sitting this season out to spend time with his aging father. Stanboli mentioned on one of the earlier podcasts with Justin Coyner.

Mark

Sat am, live plus starts with SSP Q2. Today is gonna be awesome, they think rain is coming in this afternoon so that makes for even more excitement.

Lot of water everywhere today. Wild finishes in SS and SBK.

Whew, that was intense. Stoked for the BluCru, hope CamB is OK

Mad Max Flinders for the win in Bagger Boats???

That's a real bummer...those were some scary crashes yesterday.

It's gonna be a whole new ballgame today with the sun back out. Could be a good day for SDK, and the Ducatis. Hoping for better from Fong, Beach, Fores.

SDK was fast... bummed for him and CamB of course. Heal quick Cam.
Great finish by CamP elbowing his teamated to second. :wow

Supersport yesterday was pretty wild. A wet track changes things.. the fast local guy coming through the pack was great fun. The red flag sucked the wind out of him and then the second run was fast... but the fall took away some of the excitement for me.

So glad a track like Road America exists and MotoAmerica goes there every year,

Supersport race 2 was bananas. 🍌🍌 King of the Baggers race 2 was nuts. Twins Cup race2 was great. King of the Baggers race 2 was crazy from start to finish. Even though Herrin checked out, the battle for rest of the podium in Superbike race 2 was really fun to watch. Even the BTR races had a good battle for the podium. Haven't watched the Junior Cup races.

Per press release, CamB is going to miss the next round. Best wishes to CamB!
Kayla did well in the rain - fifth place, then 12th in Race 2, she is now in 11th place in points

SBK Race 2 was fun for me. (Just catching up thanks to MotoGP / Isle of Man and stuff).

Herrin rocked it but watching Bobby Fong hammering in 3rd chasing SDK was a hoot.
1717442186480.png

His bike is not as fast as the BMW's, but he has heart!! :banana What he gave up on the straight he made up in the tighter portions of the track :thumbup

The battle of 3 SS champs was awesome.
1717442512725.png

Nice to see JD challenging.... and then Baz joining the party! Damn.
1717442871814.png

Bobby got SDK with 3 to go and tried to uncork it before the straight pulled a gap, but the BMW's outright speed closed it back down and open and close.. he rocked the Carousel and then again... SDK powered by. :rant
1717443344004.png

Bobby dove inside saying I want 2nd bro!!!
1717443465135.png

SDK went by again.. Shit!! :rant But Bobby was on his ass!!
1717443561121.png

SDK had an mechanical issue and bam.. Bobby back by to take 2nd. Great ride Bobby!! :thumbup
1717443697856.png

Got to show a Herrin wheelie...!! But no.. he did do some drifting though leaving a big black stripee!. That is new!
1717444204960.png

Thanks for the show Bobby!! Fun stuff!
1717444391634.png

Back