• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

This video is about to go viral!

[YOUTUBE]L8S-YyHNOFs[/YOUTUBE]

viewer #8 here! :thumbup:party

do I know anyone in that vid ...?

Lol, you do. The terrible pianist is me, sooner is my friend (indigent pro bono client who is a fantastic pianist and singer)

In my defense, I did not have music and was guessing at the cords. I have since learned the song LOL

Lol, you do. The terrible pianist is me, sooner is my friend (indigent pro bono client who is a fantastic pianist and singer)

In my defense, I did not have music and was guessing at the cords. I have since learned the song LOL

awesome ... singer reminded me of Mr Waits. :party
you certainly play the piano better than I do ... :thumbup:laughing

This is so, so wonderful.

Thank you for making and sharing it!

Thanks very much. Michael (singer) is truly talented, with something like a 4-octave range (even at age 60 and being a smoker), and he's a fantastic pianist with no formal training. If my friend records more of me and/or Michael, I will ask him to post and then link here.

Michael has been living out of his car in Davis for the past few months. I am assisting him with what we hope is recovery of a substantial amount of money in Texas (estate issue with his former partner, who passed away a couple of years ago).

Happy Wednesday with a 1 hr techno mix with lovely tartan vibes.

[YOUTUBE]yr7UmqvOf3g[/YOUTUBE]
Retro-sample of a retro-techno track (1990) @~9:33

Interesting, feels like @15+ she's going into even more retro, I assume '88-92 , she's quickly turning into a favorite... due to the eclectic "mix" of stuff.

Last edited:
The Coathangers

[youtube]bOVtxLsew0o[/youtube]

Icky Boyfriends

[youtube]h9jjBvdbTWc[/youtube]

Brand X

[youtube]vo7mYqaMKXA[/youtube]

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]Y9OMJ0HvPbk[/YOUTUBE]

^^These girls just blew-up^^^
[YOUTUBE]J5AhU5Q7vH0[/YOUTUBE]

Back