• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

After watching True Romance again recently, I went looking for the main theme of the soundtrack, which is called "You're So Cool", Alabama's line to Clarence. Here is the final scene, where it plays under Alabama's monologue:

[YOUTUBE]uYE-qg4RBO0[/YOUTUBE]

Here's the whole thing from the soundtrack album:

[YOUTUBE]1aRDZ6z9yT8[/YOUTUBE]

Until I looked it up, I didn't know that the song was written by Hans Zimmer, who also did this:

[YOUTUBE]Iy3kmS5s9gs[/YOUTUBE]

The story here is that Zimmer did the arrangement just for fun while working on the Simpsons movie. Then, he had spare time with the chorus he had hired and had them perform it. The Simpsons geeks loved it but had no place for it in the movie, so it became the main background theme on the DVD.

Secret Chiefs 3

[youtube]S74hBpQZ6LU[/youtube]

Faun Fables

[youtube]aMuJEH1PUkA[/youtube]

The Billy Nayer Show

[youtube]d5s0Qk93MQY[/youtube]

Last edited:
On a late Friday night, have you ever been told...
"Two out of three ain't bad"?
[YOUTUBE]k5hWWe-ts2s [/YOUTUBE]
The songs on the "Bat Out Of Hell" album tell a great story.

^^ :thumbup

[YOUTUBE]9hdZ88JO-PQ[/YOUTUBE]
TINARIWEN - KEL TINAWEN (Feat. Cass McCombs), 2019

time for me to get back out to the desert and meditate on what it means to be a mod or a rocker, and my poor life choices, I guess ... :toothless

For those who may have forgotten.
forget that....?? If I had ever seen it no way. You got some fringe bro.

My old man fringe = Slamming some base with a Buckethead.

Dig this.

[YOUTUBE]wGcaNBGXvOU[/YOUTUBE]

forget that....?? If I had ever seen it no way. You got some fringe bro.

My old man fringe = Slamming some base with a Buckethead.

Dig this.

[YOUTUBE]wGcaNBGXvOU[/YOUTUBE]

:laughing Well to those of us that sleep in crypts, that was a well known classic and the D&B Style of the track along with the visionary nature of the video meant back in the late 90's it actually good a good amount of exposure to the much larger EBM crowd, so it was much more well known than a lot of our music.

Now, the vocal stylings of the verse in this song make me not want to like it, but the chorus is just crack, so I have mixed emotions about it. Not sure if I am ready to move to Cyco City.

[youtube]T447cDtqmwI[/youtube]

Last edited:
Never been a big fan of The Cure, but damn, this song has always been the business.

The bass line, the rhythm and guitar is pure electricity.

[YOUTUBE]7ip8ZVyF_ac[/YOUTUBE]

Lounge Lizards

[youtube]2njV16CtqOk[/youtube]

John Zorn

[youtube]arCDeEv_nHw[/youtube]

Last edited:
Well. Uncle Al usually has got something for us.

[youtube]qctA4yGMXWA[/youtube]

Back