• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

In this moment is going to release an album celebrating the 10 year anniversary of the release of their album Blood.
Apparently, it's going to have song's reimagined to have an '80's vibe to them.
Here's their new version of Whore.
[youtube]mvbfvrZSfV8[/youtube]

Got to see these fellas live last night. Loved their music since I was a teen. Last night they played in a tiny club and I was like 10' away from them. This video is not from that show, but it is from that tour.

[youtube]45rdjBGZusM[/youtube]

In this moment is going to release an album celebrating the 10 year anniversary of the release of their album Blood.
Apparently, it's going to have song's reimagined to have an '80's vibe to them.
Here's their new version of Whore.
[youtube]mvbfvrZSfV8[/youtube]
Nice. I like it way more than the original.

From the reviews I saw, their fans say the opposite. Oh well.

Seems urgently relevant right now.

[youtube]f5wEfqFoX-Q[/youtube]

From a concept album I haven't listened through. Yet.

[YouTube]9O7ftZRNk2I[/YouTube]

[YOUTUBE]PiOVTfqqcqo[/YOUTUBE]
Primus - Those Damned Blue-Collar Tweekers w/ Buckethead [LIVE @ Pheonix Theatre 1998]

Some excellent posts!
Don’t know why but this one came into my head

[YOUTUBE]/4evzpIVnMVs [/YOUTUBE]

Do you enjoy 80's style thrash? Do you also enjoy synth heavy electronic music? Then check out this ripper:

[youtube]2E9-rDplPrM[/youtube]

This recent Spoon album is excellent.

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/spoon-lucifer-on-the-sofa/

100000x100000-999-1.jpg

speaking of algorithms:

[YOUTUBE]tQHGBcv90j8[/YOUTUBE]

“Caroline Polachek has released an aria that she wrote for Oliver Leith’s opera Last Days, an adaptation of Gus Van Sant’s 2005 film dramatizing the end of Kurt Cobain’s life.”

Back