• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

Weather Report

[youtube]-7hIPu0Cusg[/youtube]

Lene Lovich

[youtube]8f5yIlSzG-w[/youtube]

Last edited:
I love every song on this album.
[YOUTUBE]9aVdGikDEHU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]K1XO8f4CUP4[/YOUTUBE]

Not a huge fan of Pink but this is a stunning performance on Graham Norton last night mostly due to the amazing guy who performed with her and did some gravity and physics defying feats.

You'll know what I mean once you watch.

[YOUTUBE]lVXhFeUTVUA[/YOUTUBE]

Ok, that dude is pretty cool! :thumbup

+1—so cool I had to make my wife watch it! :laughing:party

Ms Pink, with motorcycles:

[YOUTUBE]D2KE2a5qo0g[/YOUTUBE]

:ride

The really stunning thing is it was live and I didn't see the guy make one "off" move.

The really stunning thing is it was live and I didn't see the guy make one "off" move.

:thumbup

yes, my wife was totally blown away by Mr Yoann Bourgeois's flawless live performance with Ms Pink, thanks again for the link!

Here's something of his, choreographed to Mr Glass's Metamorphosis:

[YOUTUBE]xF5MhpvKzuw[/YOUTUBE]

real Cirque du Soleil stuff ... Mr Bourgeois, our "dramatist of physics" according to the NYTs, is suitably French, of course. :laughing:gsxrgrl

Last edited:
Got turned on to these folks a few days ago. I think this might be one of the prettiest Songs I've ever heard.

[youtube]rQ2HEAmxpHk[/youtube]

Not really into the religious nature of the lyrics. Not bothered by them, just not my jam. Didn't even notice them until the tenth listen.

Back