• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

It's a dark, windy day. This one came to mind.

"Do you wanna know
What's killing her inside?
Do you dare to walk
The alleys of her mind?"

Last edited:
In another direction...
Warren Zevon has finally been nominated to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame (2023).

His last album "The Wind" was released in August, 2003. He died two weeks later from inoperable pleural mesothelioma cancer. The Wind, includes performances by close friends including Bruce Springsteen, Don Henley, Jackson Browne, Timothy B. Schmit, Joe Walsh, David Lindley, Billy Bob Thornton, Emmylou Harris, Tom Petty, and Dwight Yoakam.
The Wind album:
https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_nH5kgxuaPifecucS-5qRc5xJmYhxTvgXE

Last edited:
Holy hell I've never heard of Cannons until a couple of weeks ago and they're all I've been listening to since. I've gone through their entire library and they're all solid. I kinda get an 80s vibe to them and the lead singer's (Michelle Joy) voice is simply entrancing.

[YOUTUBE]u4HQevc9JE0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]bd-MRcTbx7k[/YOUTUBE]

The kid singing for Inhaler sure looks and sounds familiar.... :laughing

[YOUTUBE]dAP4B1G-SWk[/YOUTUBE]

(Shoulda named the band "Us Too".)

^^ :thumbup

started your vid, and my wife from across the room was like “is that Bono?” :laughing

we got to see Ms Son tonight, singing this in the SF War Memorial Opera House:

[YOUTUBE]ms4tVgb_v3Y[/YOUTUBE]
Karah Son | 'Un bel dì' from Madama Butterfly on Sydney Harbour

Back