• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

China's Most Competent and Entertaining J-Pop girl group. Their latest single is in Mandarin, though. Released: 2023-05-29

[youtube]tnSINcSEXjw[/youtube]

it would be impossible for me to describe how much i love john hiatt.

"Love like this just don't come along every day…"

[YouTube]PSmFjRV7Q44[/YouTube]

I have not posted this before

[youtube]2XOrvPBvGIo[/youtube]

edit: title of song is: Consuming A Frog While Staring Directly Into The Eyes Of Another Frog

Last edited:
Then about ten years later the British band "Dr. Feelgood".
Some :cool Raw R&R ! Smokin' a cig and playing the harmonica.

Last edited:
Some Classic Rock in honor of the upcoming 30th Anniversary of The Torture Technique

[youtube]HRlIvhkj5gQ[/youtube]

Did somebody say classic rock?

The awesome Terry Kath REALLY starts at 2:58.
Too bad he ate a gun a few years(8) after this, it must be hard to be talented and rich.

[youtube]7uAUoz7jimg[/youtube]

John Hiatt...my roommate had his album (s) in college. That must have been 30 years ago. Longer. Saw him at the Concord Pavilion... hie son at the Mountian Winery.

I rather like him. I think I'll grab a CD. I'm old schoool. Might even have vinyl.

:thumbup for John Hiatt, Emmy Lou, Chicago, Moody Blues and so many others listed. I saw John’s daughter Lily Hiatt in a small town Amphitheatre setting just before Covid wiped it all away. Her drummer is my friend’s son and it sounded good. Not sure what’s up with her now.

Easy Wind this is for you. Always plays when I'm chopping onions :laughing

[YOUTUBE]/LUr9X3mic_U[/YOUTUBE]

Back