• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

New member - looking for track bike

agent4583

New member
Joined
Sep 25, 2026
Moto(s)
R3, sv650, tracer9, xr70
So while I wait out my 30 day probation for the classifieds, thought I would post here. Down in the Hollister area. Taking the wife down to California superbike school next week at Willow, signed up for Turkey days at buttonwillow, and got a few more track days lined up before the end of the year. We were sharing an SV650, but recently sold it and picked her up an R3. I'm looking to grab an R6 if anyone is selling. Track prepped would be great, street bike with suspension upgrades also works. No title is ok, it'll only ever be a track bike.
 
:newbie 4583

Nice call on the Track Day should be fun.
Mrs too :applause

If you see something here you want to reach out on post here and I will help ya out.

:ride with a :teeth
 
Way cool. I wanna hang out with you guys.
I gotta get Elfin on the track…
 
Way cool. I wanna hang out with you guys.
I gotta get Elfin on the track…
Most people's biggest hold up is the gear, so if you're serious, keep an eye out on Facebook or take a trip to the moto guild on treasure island. I got my latest suit there and we grabbed a set of boots and gloves for the wife for pennies on the dollar. I'm not affiliated with them at all, but me and my friend have both had decent luck finding used gear there. Besides that, track days really aren't that scary.
 
FB Marketplace or BAFF for a track bike. Same for other gear (stands, tire warmers, track suits, etc.)

Don’t forget about other brands of motorcycles as a possible track bike.

Good luck and welcome.
 
Awesome. Hope it did ok for you on the track. Figured I'd stop by here and browse the classifieds. I only found one r6 that looked decent on Craigslist and they were asking 25k for it. Little out of my price range.
 
Back
Top