• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

New Years, New Beers BARF meet: 1/3/24 @ 6:00 500 Club Edition

two wheel tramp

Budman's Favorite
Moto(s)
DR650, X2!, TTR250, 790 ADV S, 950 SM-R, 89 Transalp, TTR2Fiddy
Name
Triple R
BARF perks
AMA #2771957
It's been a hot minute since we've been here, and it's on my yellow brick road home, so...

500 Guerrero Street at 17th Street in SF.

Be here or be a big nerd. :teeth

Let's see this establishment, which we haven't seen since Rev North was speaking with Broke Stuart

Totally.

As usual I gotta eat. Hope it's okay to bring a burrito in there...

... But ..sometimes it doesn't look good if someone's eating. LMC maybe I'll eat beforehand

Oh wait, 6?! :) maybe before the burrito ...

I have a feeling they won't care at the 500 club, but then again I've never consumed anything solid there before.

Enjoy the outing folks! :Port

I have a feeling they won't care at the 500 club, but then again I've never consumed anything solid there before.

I think that place has a food nook right upwind on 17th, next door. So I think it will be okay

But my oroblmem is always having the mouthful problem is eating in front of people, while going out somewhere.

Last edited:
Shot from last night, good times.

ABLVV87s3rf_Tb3CFb4ptozOD2r6N1V-vKnDTmlKyfpkK2USqPD60k_u4uPQfFiVsP7m0aRacXHeNAFwiycXNLxceI0j7DlEZ7FPeutBrz-cqTg2Xat0uwlcZChlgLhvkzwNod3EZLD0W2Y-J3bNWGN7h_Mj1A=w1040-no-gm

haha, great pic … :thumbup

awesome for me to see you all last night at the 500 Club and contemplate what BARF rallies I may get to go to in 2024. :angel

Last edited:
Great pic!! I spy a barf shirt too.. bonus points for the modded super genius! :thumbup

Back