• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Rancho Palos Verdes (Socal) at 1 PM today, no cage in sight..:ride

20110926150828.jpg

20110926150911.jpg

Thanks for bringing this thread back! Just went through it all again. Great stuff!

4265257908_c9ea3d683b_b.jpg

Thanks for bringing this thread back! Just went through it all again. Great stuff!

Yep! I just looked at all the photos again, too! :thumbup

Thanksgiving Day in Central Nevada...
P1000487_zps5b3c48d9.jpg

Alvord Desert, Oregon...
d9f2a229.jpg

WoodsChick

Love this thread. I want to go to all these places. Anyone want to donate to the "quit my job and ride my motorcycle all day" fund? It is the holidays...?

Heading south on Highway 3A from Balfour to Creston, BC, along Kootenay Lake, on my way home from Nelson, BC in June of 2011.

SAM_0674-L.jpg

I never rode too far so here's my bike at the Uvas Reservoir.

imag0057wb.jpg

img20120520192347.jpg

My K1600GT along the Carson River on Hwy 4 before Markleeville, November 6, 2012 now under snow:thumbdown

attachment.php

Short (45sec) Video of the ride
[youtube]T9ZA32BmEd4&feature=g-upl[/youtube]

wow where is that?

Not too far from here. Little Panoche Road just south of Hollister. Once we get enough rain and all that turns green, I'm going back out there. Really beautiful in the spring when the flowers are blooming.

Not too far from here. Little Panoche Road just south of Hollister. Once we get enough rain and all that turns green, I'm going back out there. Really beautiful in the spring when the flowers are blooming.

so THAT'S what it looks like in daylight. only time i've been out there was in a in the middle of the night in a rental car, after detouring around the unpaved section of panoche rd (heading west).

End of Mines Rd on Livermore side.

Mines-1.jpg

Off Stage Rd, just outside of Pescadero.

Stage.jpg

Last edited:
Back