• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I don't think I've ever heard it called electric lettuce.
Speaking of Reefee Madness, remember when that one barfer got super angry because nobody really gave a fuck about how many people were smoking weed during his commute? Complained about how many cars he went past where he was smelling weed in the mornings. :laughing
Like even the cops on here didn't seem to care all that much about it and he was pretty bothered by that.

I don't think I've ever heard it called electric lettuce.
Speaking of Reefee Madness, remember when that one barfer got super angry because nobody really gave a fuck about how many people were smoking weed during his commute? Complained about how many cars he went past where he was smelling weed in the mornings. :laughing
Like even the cops on here didn't seem to care all that much about it and he was pretty bothered by that.
I think electric lettuce has been around our lexicon for decades. My dad used to say it back in the early 80s. :laughing

As for the smell complainer, wasn't that Andy? :later :teeth

What happened to the guy that was into frs/brz's and lived at home with his parents?

I think electric lettuce has been around our lexicon for decades. My dad used to say it back in the early 80s. :laughing

As for the smell complainer, wasn't that Andy? :later :teeth
Might have been. I don’t recall being bothered by anyone’s reaction but I don’t like smelling weed coming from the cars around me.

I remember when I first moved to SF and decided that the whole damn city smelled like pot. Big tobacco has won though, seems all the youds are smoking spiffs these days, probably because the stuff for sale is so damn potent.

Heading to SF for most of the day. Weather is not like what Jason is looking at.

Heh heh. It’s better than yesterday I actually have a window open and I think sun! 😮

I remember when I first moved to SF and decided that the whole damn city smelled like pot.

Same thing my friend from abroad said when she visited ..but it was 2023

-

Also think pot coming off cars when you’re going 70 on a moto beside them is not good.

Definitely wasn't Andy.
Had numbers in his screen name.

160k guy.
Ate lots of broccoli and beef.
Covid denier.

Oh you’re thinking of ‘dagle’. Named(himself) after his(or desire for) desert eagl. He said he’s moving out to a suburb out of sf and is doing well so he doesn’t want to tell us.

Oh you’re thinking of ‘dagle’. Named(himself) after his(or desire for) desert eagl. He said he’s moving out to a suburb out of sf and is doing well so he doesn’t want to tell us.
Nailed it. Did he get mad and leave?

Right, Ninja 650 does 90...

(Well...maybe 😜😜)

Nailed it. Did he get mad and leave?
No, not mad or not that much. People did pick on him for out-of-segue posts for sure ...which also means no strong draw?

Kinda believable he made some money from random crypto, (sadly, lots of people had money fall from the sky basically)

Probably should have stayed

I don't know anyone who smokes who doesn't hesitate to just bring stuff with them when they travel, probably someone from Cali in the hotel.

Three jobs applied for today, that's five total for the week. Seems... reasonable?

1718388188727.jpeg

Having lunch at a neighborhood cafe. Cute counter!

Back