• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

yeah. i was there over my birthday and saw a few spots where you could buy it.

Yeah while we were out and about today, I saw several dispensaries that had signs talking about medical marijuana distribution and such.
Well someone smashed my windshield this morning apparently, still had to move it for street sweeping, kinda interesting driving with a smashed windshield though View attachment 562452

200.gif

I did not have the lean out the window, but I definitely had to triple check my corners since I couldn't see much out of the passenger side, just gonna have a mobile glass person come to me, I don't wanna drive that thing anywhere else.

Sold a few useless things on FB and then used that moneys to score a deal on a really nice macys reclining leather sofa and loveseat to replace our broken couch. Feels good swapping useless for useful, plus we kinda had to for upcoming realtor photos. Wins all around.

We need to do that here in Zombieland. How we manage to immediately destroy anything nice I’ll never know.

I actually think it’s Wayne but I could be wrong 😂

You know what , I’m gonna go ride a bit, too. Not full mountain probably but still (was wondering if there are water fountains in the way, btw). Since I oiled the bike for a while yesterday, it feels like I should ride it.

Too bad I woke up feeling like crap… all under slept and stiff

Or my protein energy bar at the cusp of the ocean at Inspiration Point Immigrant Overlook

..... which brings me to a point that I usually cannot buy coffee while I'm bicycling .. I carry a bicycle lock just for that, some of the time

Last edited:
Sounds like a much more productive morning than mine, I just spend $$$ on a new windshield and made coffee. If you planned your route around coffee there are a few places where you can walk up to get coffee while outside so even without a lock, just strapping your helmet around the bike and a signpost would be enough, maybe.

Back