• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Hey Jason! My current contract goes through mid-September. You're welcome to stay with me if you come out to see a Cards game. I may be here longer, but it's too early to tell if they're going to extend me. I'm actually looking at the possibility of joining as a full time employee, but they need to show me the money :p

Hey Jason! My current contract goes through mid-September. You're welcome to stay with me if you come out to see a Cards game. I may be here longer, but it's too early to tell if they're going to extend me. I'm actually looking at the possibility of joining as a full time employee, but they need to show me the money :p
Right now, I'm looking at the weekend of the 21st-22nd of September as they'll be playing the Guardians there in STL. I'll keep you posted!

Morning, my back is sore from... putting a few coats of paint on a wall, and probably too much time with my ass on my crappy couch. But I did walk 4 miles yesterday. Now for coffee and an interview-ish call with a contracting company recruiter.

My contract is up on the 18th of September, I think. :laughing
Lots of balls in the air right now, and there's a good chance I will be staying here longer. We shall see.

Good luck on the interview, Nate! I hope your back chills out and doesn't cause you too much pain/hassle.

Thanks! I could use some of those sweet sweet corporate $$$ to pay for motorcycles and stuff. Thankfully my back is on the level of annoyance as opposed to the I can't put on socks level, I can deal with annoyance, but I like to wear socks.

I want to see some baseball, but I refuse to give John Fisher any more of my money and SF Giants games are inconvenient to get to from where I live.

I guess I could go to an SJ Giants game, or the Oakland Ballers.

I want to see some baseball, but I refuse to give John Fisher any more of my money and SF Giants games are inconvenient to get to from where I live.

I guess I could go to an SJ Giants game, or the Oakland Ballers.
After the Vegas bullshit was finalized, I officially gave up on the A's. I'm now rooting for the Guardians. We've got a minor league team in town if I need a quick fix too.

Well that call went well, I guess the good thing about a contracting firm is they get paid when you get paid so they're pretty motivated to find you work. Of course, that means I'll actually *gasp* have to go to work at some point in the near future. I hope I remember how to corporate :laughing

It's definitely a bit over my head, but maybe my experience will make up for my distinct lack of a masters degree.

When I lived in Hawaii with my uncle doing construction work for him, my brother copied the key to my bike. So he can just ride it whenever he wanted. He copied my key at some point before I left for Hawaii so he could ride my bike while I was at work or school or whatever. Who fuckin does that?

How about that time when we were kids when pointed a gun to my face and thought it was funny. (Should my dad should have secured the gun better, yes, but that's beside the point.)

My mom didn't know these things before but she knows how. So again, you're asking me to make peace with this person?

Why am I the one who has the decision to solve this situation, when I'm not the one who fucking caused it?
Your brother has repeatedly shown disdain for you.

Your mother is on a losing quest.

No way someone like that has an epiphany and "changes."

Indeed, I mean, I put a few videos on YouTube, doesn't that mean I'm a creator now and can just do creator things?

Back