• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

1000002179.jpg

Speaking of nut rubbers

Wife decided for me that I'd be safer in formula 40 racing a bunch of noob old farts than clubman with younger farts.

Just weird to qualify based on age... Where's my discount at Taco Bell!!!

It was good to see my friend Joe tonight after I was at the theater. He's been out of town for a few months with family on the east coast, Pittsburg. He's in his mid 80s but we've bonded a lot over the past couple years.

It was funny to have the 3 of us in the house and telling people to be specific. Because there's old Joe, bartender Joe, and black Joe. :laughing

Do you guys believe in decaf?

But I mean having a decaf on the side while also having regular coffee sometimes :laughing

So I made some nice foam for my coffee.. but now I have leftover foam in The jug.. :wow and no decaf beans.... OMG 😱

I generally find that decaf coffee has mediocre flavor, at best. Perhaps there are modern decaffeination processes that don't ruin the flavor, though. I haven't tried decaf in about 10 years or so, as I had never found one that didn't taste like shit. In concept, it makes sense, though. I like the flavor of coffee.

I'm suspicious of my wife...

I made my own coffee today and gizzzzAAAPPPP what a difference. Same method, same beans...

Has she been watering down my coffee?

I'm not sure I can trust her...

Also, I really need an old priest and a young priest. John, the house ghost, is getting more obvious in his hauntings, or lazier.

Had a mystery jacket show up in the wash. Doesn't fit me, doesn't fit anyone... But dress jacket is dressy.

Found a ring on the floor today.. We had a guest the other day on their way through town who... "Never took it out of her bag because it's her dancing ring"... Yet it was in the dining room.

Propped the guest room door open because it's the only one that slams in the wind. Door slammed with such force that the jam bounced off the opposite wall, during an exceptionally calm moment.

John is up to something.

John sounds like a fun guy. Maybe he has also been pulling the caffeine out of your coffee. Don't blame the wifey!

Funny, my ex wife is really sensitive to caffeine. I always made her half-caf lattes on weekends. Occasionally, I would run out of decaf beans and make full caf. She ALWAYS knew. I probably wouldn't have been able to tell the difference. :laughing

Back