• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

1000002191.jpg

Instructions unclear

Decaf coffee makes about as much sense to me a non-alcoholic beer, if you're not in it for the buzz why not drink something else instead? Speaking of caffeine...

I did mention the shoes, Koi. That said, you can post those pics all you want. :love
Today's new skill is feet sucking.

Still waiting for little man to loosen up his shoulders and start flexing a bit more. She's all squirms now and starting to hop backwards.

Cat seems to like the variety of wet food he got this mid-morning, he worked very hard to get all of it. I just might start going through various videos from Texas and Alaska today, or at least getting everything organized on an external drive. I should apply for some jerbs as well, but everyone keeps takin' 'em.

Cat seems to like the variety of wet food he got this mid-morning, he worked very hard to get all of it. I just might start going through various videos from Texas and Alaska today, or at least getting everything organized on an external drive. I should apply for some jerbs as well, but everyone keeps takin' 'em.

Have you tried applying for one of those black jobs?

I have 2 pairs of Ariat work boots, 1 pair touring boots, 2 pairs off road boots.

need to go to Costco to get gas. ready to be stereotypised when I walk out on the gas station
Decaf coffee makes about as much sense to me a non-alcoholic beer, if you're not in it for the buzz why not drink something else instead? Speaking of caffeine...

just bought some. made a 1/2 1/2 regular and decaf espresso milky drink.... was as good as any other.... i.e. nonamecafe or Starbugs :dunno

TWT, when does your new house boy arrive?
my wife arrives the around the 6-7 of october by my guess.

i’ll be in sf for work. 😂 this photo is from our “wedding” at warped in 201
output_image1691432888335.jpeg

Last edited:
Back