• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

very convenient. a joe for every occasion.
We used to have a 4th we called little Joe. Not because he was young, he was just short and skinny.

I much prefer to be called Joseph (really strong pet peeve) but when the trinity of Joes are around, I'll allow it. Usually when I greet bartender Joe, he pours me a beer and I say "Joseph" he replies "Joseph" and we nod.

giphy.gif

But yeah, old Joe is a really great guy. Even though our age gap is about 4 decades, he doesn't talk to me like a stereotypical elderly person like, "Well back in my day..." or act like he just knows better because he's older. I have enough older relatives that do that and don't talk to me like an adult, just a kid who seemingly always seems to need to learn some lesson about [insert topic]. Does he have a lot of useful knowledge that only time can provide? Of course he does. Sometimes he'll get off on a tangent of a story he's already told me and I'll cut him off and remind him I've heard this one before but it doesn't happen that often.

Harvest Day...

We keep trying to predict which child will be which for us. Today's prediction

Wolverine is going to be the cannonball just going for it, but also the straight one because she's slept through all the trimming fun. She'll constantly be in trouble, but never for drugs or alcohol.

2nd brother will be the one afraid to get into trouble because he's the guy with the hookup and wants to be on the DL. He's been awake the entire time watching me and bouncing happily in place.

Speaking of people at the local watering hole, a bartender Rachel (her name is April, inside joke. She calls me Franklin). Anyway, about a year ago her ex-fiancé got mad at her for some incoherent reason and beat the absolute dog shit out of her. Then stole her car and crashed it. She was out of commission for quite awhile. I saw her after this happened and her face was pretty much unrecognizable.

The dude is still in jail as he should be.

I didn't know she was going to come back to work there. She's been working a different job helping aid disabled people after she was healed up.

But when I saw her last week, we both smiled at each other and I hugged her. Very heartwarming moment for me to hear a friend of mine is doing well after a super traumatic experience.

Do you answer to Joey?
Fuck no. That's the worst.

An ex of mine used to call me that when she was trying to seduce me. I would say, this is not fair. You're turning me on and turning me off at the same time and you know exactly what you're doing.

I could call you that and there would be no conflict.
Well you're not my girlfriend. :laughing

But I freely offer that up to people I trust (and I trust most of the post whores) because it is a weapon that can be used against me that sounds like nails on a chalkboard broadcasted through loud speakers.

And there would be no conflict because you wouldn't be turned on.
Well Andy now that you know this. You can keep it in your pocket if you're feeling funny and want to mess with me.

I guess that goes for everybody reading this.

And thanks for indulging me in some divulgatory posts. Maybe I shared too much. I really don't care either way.

I used to be that way but my arch's paid the price for that. I still wear them around the house/yard most of the time, but it's extremely rare if I leave the house with them on.
vionic flip flops have great arch support. i’m wearing a three year old pair right now.

4 Daytonas in my garage plus 1 at The Tramps
3 work boots, 1 very comfortable and the others are part of my winter driving kit.
Can’t remember what I did with the 20 year old hard plastic Fox off road boots but have some classic, 70s, leather with chrome shin Malcom Smith’s.
I like an occasional evening decaf.

vionic flip flops have great arch support. i’m wearing a three year old pair right now.
I've had arch support versions before and I think the damage has already been done, unfortunately. Too many years as a surfer kid in flops every day and then nearly 20 years in combat/jump boots without seriously considering arch support issues. :cry

I've had arch support versions before and I think the damage has already been done, unfortunately. Too many years as a surfer kid in flops every day and then nearly 20 years in combat/jump boots without seriously considering arch support issues. :cry
that sucks! someone told me to get good shoes when i was young so i spent most of my 20s and 30s in danskos or similar.

i have been spending way too much time in oaxacan huaraches with soles made from tires. zero support but i love them so...

@bikewanker wears his with socks. it's a fetching look.

Speaking of people at the local watering hole, a bartender Rachel (her name is April, inside joke. She calls me Franklin). Anyway, about a year ago her ex-fiancé got mad at her for some incoherent reason and beat the absolute dog shit out of her. Then stole her car and crashed it. She was out of commission for quite awhile. I saw her after this happened and her face was pretty much unrecognizable.

The dude is still in jail as he should be.

I didn't know she was going to come back to work there. She's been working a different job helping aid disabled people after she was healed up.

But when I saw her last week, we both smiled at each other and I hugged her. Very heartwarming moment for me to hear a friend of mine is doing well after a super traumatic experience.
Did he write a song about sitting at a bar on the inside, waiting for a ride on the outside...

Did she break his heart at a trailer park?

4 Daytonas in my garage plus 1 at The Tramps
3 work boots, 1 very comfortable and the others are part of my winter driving kit.
Can’t remember what I did with the 20 year old hard plastic Fox off road boots but have some classic, 70s, leather with chrome shin Malcom Smith’s.
I like an occasional evening decaf.
You like an occasional evening full-caf, too. LMFAO.

Back