• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

I just need to get my post count up so that I can have full access. 😊
1727304843732.png

I want more coffee but it's a bit to late to get into more caffeine considering I do enjoy trying to sleep at night. Guess I'll continue procrastinating...

I have a call with a headhunter in about a couple hours. She's in Hawaii so... TIME ZONES. So I'm gonna watch a few raccoon videos and then prep for that.

Could always go decaf... :later

:laughing

like I just bought this morning. 1/2 pound

I have a call with a headhunter in about a couple hours. She's in Hawaii so... TIME ZONES. So I'm gonna watch a few raccoon videos and then prep for that.
well I know what SHE's headhunting..

that overHEAD fee!

---

BTW, one of the older guys I ride bikes with is also called Joe, but he's an older black guy. He told me he had a SuperBee back in the day... damn. And the other things he said I probably should not say.

He rides an e-bike, unlike me.. (and said I'm in good shape "If I can go up that hill")

I had a director in Hawaii for a bit, kinda odd having a meeting with him and realizing my day was nearly done and he hadn't done lunch yet.

I'd rather bee welcomed then loled at.

Hello G! If I sold my house and gave you lottsa money, can I pitch a tent on your yep in like 15 years?

I'd rather be thanked for answering your question, rather than bee cold shouldered.

you really think that's not said jokingly!??! :wow

I'd rather bee welcomed then loled at.

Hello G! If I sold my house and gave you lottsa money, can I pitch a tent on your yep in like 15 years?

You can fix up the pink palace and make it yours :love

Yellow is the only proper color for a Super Bee :x

Pink Palace used to be the name for some rather iffy public housing in SF, I assume this other Pink Palace is not that bad...

Back