• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Post / Chat whores post here (2024)

Always a few weirdos in the bus, stare back 😆 unless they're crazy then, no eye contact.

It's on Harrison between 20th and 21st. Might have a look tomorrow.

2 pairs of moto boots
1 pair hiking boots
1 pair harbor freight muck boots
My dad's combat boots
2 pair work boots

Always a few weirdos in the bus, stare back 😆 unless they're crazy then, no eye contact.

It's on Harrison between 20th and 21st. Might have a look tomorrow.
this is relevant to our mutual interests of drinks at z. when i am in town, come stop by around 5:00 so we can get our drank on.

i think my last boss had a lot of them. he was always rubbing his temples when i was talking to him.
woosah-listening.gif

And that's why not all Californians are moving to the East Coast.

Give me an earthquake every other decade, you can keep your hurricanes and tornadoes
Honestly, for the most part, hurricanes are uncommon here. We're too far inland and the mountains on both sides break up the storms. Tornadoes happen, but are rare. Thunderstorms are a reality but that's pretty common anywhere outside of a desert environment. They're usually not severe, though. We've had some tree limbs come down but always small stuff. If you're pruning your trees like you should be, it's generally not going to be a problem.

I'll agree that earthquakes are preferred from time to time, but there's something to be said for the predictability of a storm versus just waiting around for an earthquake to happen.

Back