• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Rydther Rally - September 13-15, 2024

OK--I'm in with a room reservation in Hawthorne, NV. :ride

hope to start heading east on Thursday, 08/12/24, maybe camp that night up on Mt Masonic. 🥳

pic of Mt Masonic from my 2016 BARF Rydther Rally appearance:

20160919-171908.jpg

view to the east from Masonic Mountain (9225') towards Mt Grant on the left horizon and Lucky Boy Pass, Mono County, California.

Last edited:
Right on John.

Look forward to seeing your mug!!

I'm in! Coming up from Oside on Thursday. I look forward to seeing y'all on Friday for the ride over. If anyone else is making the trek from SoCal let me know.

Gonna miss this one. It's conflicting with my annual Eastern Sierras ride which takes place the weekend before. I gotta retire and ride moah.

OMG!!!!! I got a bike! I got a bike! I got a bike!!!
Barf and the universe colluded and I now have a beautiful 2008 Aprila Shiver!! Sitting down with maps and planning a route :teeth :ride :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_0703.jpeg
    IMG_0703.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 12
OMG!!!!! I got a bike! I got a bike! I got a bike!!!
Barf and the universe colluded and I now have a beautiful 2008 Aprila Shiver!! Sitting down with maps and planning a route :teeth :ride :cool:
When that happens I get the biggest smile. :teeth

It warms my heart when karma shines on us because we are here.

Back