• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Rydther Rally - September 13-15, 2024

Unfortunately I’m not able to go this weekend. Was really looking forward to it but it’s just not in the cards this year

Unfortunately I’m not able to go this weekend. Was really looking forward to it but it’s just not in the cards this year
Boy howdy do I ever get this.

Always a few that have life invade on the fun. That is the way it goes.

So, uh, apparently I have a hall pass and will be prepping and packing today 😆 last minute as always. Probably just chill by the pool Saturday or whatever, I'll follow up later this afternoon when things are all set as the whether I'll ride up with the group or at a lazier schedule...

Just a quick turn and burn, eh? Completed the sign up and whatnot. Also, I was able to get the BARF rate despite my last minute planning, sweet.

Last edited:
Well, had intended to drive out right about now from Vegas but I’m running on about 2.5 hours of sleep and I’m not confident I’m not going to fall asleep on the road to Hawthorne (it’s not exactly a riveting drive). On top of that I absent-mindedly agreed to a flu shot when I was at my doctor’s appointment last Wednesday and I’m not feeling too great.

Gonna cancel on today and reevaluate in the morning.

Photo thread is up in Moto Photo's... I sucked at taking pics this time.
Usually I am Mr. Snappy.

It was great to see you Mr. S!X! :thumbup

Way to long man.

Back