• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

RZ 350 Repaint

PainterDude

Moto(s)
Sport & Motard
I just finished this RZ yesterday, had some questionable repairs done to it & Multiple cracks I needed to repair, A different painter began this project & painted his tank but then Im told the project stalled & the body sat for over a year, that is why I ended up with this job.. Now the tank looked decent, the only questionable thing for me was, he painted on all the graphics, he did decent Job (size & location correct), but for me, using the decal kit, the red he used, did not match the decals I used, so I needed to re-spray his red. Also, for some reason beyond my comprehension, the painter used an entirely different Livery on the tank, then what was original to the body? But customer just decided to switch, I fought for original scheme, but customer decision is ultimate. www.Facebook.com/FinishingTouch.MC https://www.instagram.com/aducpainter/

Attachments

• RZbeforeparts.jpeg
    RZbeforeparts.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 9
  • RZbreak.jpeg
    RZbreak.jpeg
    356.3 KB · Views: 9
  • RZbreakin.jpeg
    RZbreakin.jpeg
    719.9 KB · Views: 9
  • RZtail.jpeg
    RZtail.jpeg