• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Saturday - 6-29, a day of riding..

atoyf

Moto(s)
BMW
6-29 Actually - coming Saturday

Looking to spend a day of riding, lunch is at Bodega Bay, from there you can take your own route.. can meet up on the way, but that's the scoop..
Leaving Concord/Walnut creek area no later than 8am..
All levels are welcome..
1719290865680.png

This looks like an epic ride! If I wasn't deep in plans for Saturday, I'd be in.

Looking out for the next one!

Consider Spring Hill Rd and Valley Ford Rd around the edge of Petaluma rather than Highway 101. There is no better choice around the north side of San Pablo Bay, but you have other options around the small towns. I would be looking at a few more back roads to get to the north side of Santa Rosa too rather than 12 and 101. You're looking for twisty roads, aren't you?

Sad to say I am teaching a class Saturday or we would be in as it is all over our stomping ground. Enjoy and keep on the look-out for another :)

Are you doing that loop clockwise or counter clockwise?

either way, I'm in. Just trying to figure out where to meet up.

Last edited:
How was the ride, im prolly gonna go out to beryryesa or Sonoma tomorrow

How was the ride, im prolly gonna go out to beryryesa or Sonoma tomorrow
The ride was excellent, the weather cooperated, the traffic was relatively light. We had a pretty yummy lunch at Bodega, and then we had to, unfortunately, split up, as the other gentlemen (@motoproponent ), had to track back in the opposite direction from us going home to find a charging station. By the way, great looking electric bike, these are getting better and better for sure...
The only, additional consideration would have been us leaving a bit earlier, we ended up leaving the Starbucks in Fairfield past 9:30am, I think...
But it's been an absolute pleasure...

I ended up back home with 232 miles for the day. It was a great day of riding. That overgrown, cobweb covered charger in Two Rock actually worked. The apps that I mentioned took down the indication that there was a charger in Bodega Bay, so that was nice. (Don't know if that picture and complaint did it, but imma pat myself on the back anyways) And I found a Tesla Destination charger that let me test my adapter, also ... successfully.

Thanks again for leading the way.

i went through skaggs, was gonna go out to 1 but smelt some coolant

now i got a leak to address, not sure what to do, its seeping at the top hose connection around the clamp, but so little, it literally vaporizes the coolant coming out and leaves tiny white, hard water, like stains all over my bike right now

Back