two wheel tramp

Budman's Favorite
Moto(s)
DR650, X2!, '09 FZ1, TTR250, KTM 790 ADV S, 950 SM-R, 89 Transalp, TTR2Fiddy
Name
Triple R
BARF perks
AMA #2771957
This is basically a formal invitation to y'all to come get your drink on.

This place isn't far from BART for our east bay friends. ;)

Let's be nerds.
199 Valencia Street at Duboce.

w00t!

paging Ralph Herl to the BARFing phone. Ralph Herl to the BARF phone, plz.

ha! he’s a barter (and nerd face) who i told to come to z.

he better or i will stand on a step stool
and kick his butt. :x

may 1st... :wow hmmm a peculiar date!

edit:
also

iu

Last edited:
I want to come to this but I don't know what anyone looks like! Will there be a sign or something?

I want to come to this but I don't know what anyone looks like! Will there be a sign or something?
don’t be scared. send me a DM and i’ll send you my #.

Look for the motorcycle helmet. Just IMO

there might be one bicycle helmet as well (unless I'm not there/nor by bycicle/or I hide it in my bag)

I'm there. Also in my hood, at least for a tiny bit longer!

will be so happy to meet a famous mechanic (who Nate references on barf quite a lot!)

p.s. hope the correct usage of who vs whom. I think I got it right.

well damn. I suppose I might come by, but not worth firing up my bike. heck, it's crawling distance from my place.

well damn. I suppose I might come by, but not worth firing up my bike. heck, it's crawling distance from my place.

i will be walking there, too.

I am gonna give you a hug. not sure if you remember taking me on my first twisties ride when i was a baby motorcyclist but i haven't forgotten. :ride

I generally walk to these things, because of self control, or the lack of it. Anyway, looking forward to it!

i will be walking there, too.

I am gonna give you a hug. not sure if you remember taking me on my first twisties ride when i was a baby motorcyclist but i haven't forgotten. :ride

you've long exceeded my rookie tutelage - but i'm not averse to a hug. Was that really you? And you still kept riding after that? BARF strong!

That really was me on my little GS500. We went out LVR to Petaluma. I've kept riding but ask Nate or SFMC John, I ride like a girl.

:laughing

If by riding like a girl you mean leaving me in the dust, then yes. In fact I've only been on a a few rides with female riders and, by and large they do tend to leave me in the dust, so this checks out.

That really was me on my little GS500. We went out LVR to Petaluma. I've kept riding but ask Nate or SFMC John, I ride like a girl.

:laughing

well damn me - i still love that ride LVR up to Petaluma it's at go to relax ride for me. so glad we did that, and that you survived my leadership on that ride. hope you've done it since then.

I wish I could make it, but I'm stuck on call this week. Ya'll have fun!

Back