Budman's Favorite
Moto(s)
DR650, X2!, '09 FZ1, TTR250, KTM 790 ADV S, 950 SM-R, 89 Transalp, TTR2Fiddy
Name
Triple R
BARF perks
AMA #2771957
w00t!

have some beer. eat some sausage at berliner berliner. bring cash.

547 Haight street, SF. moto parking out front.

Yeah this is it! Shall do, health and God allowing :x

Actually didn't realize this means Turbinaldo is cash-only. That's okay! :thumbup

Last edited:
Ah! Twice today some dudes walked by the shop and the second time they popped in and asked if you were around and if I knew you and that led us into a solid minute or three of of shit yeah, she's a cool MF. I failed at asking their names and remembering which generous and giving community service they served at with you (Hand something something? Fair something something?), but if I see them tomorrow I'll tell them you're in town :)

Ah! Twice today some dudes walked by the shop and the second time they popped in and asked if you were around and if I knew you and that led us into a solid minute or three of of shit yeah, she's a cool MF. I failed at asking their names and remembering which generous and giving community service they served at with you (Hand something something? Fair something something?), but if I see them tomorrow I'll tell them you're in town :)

Well hot damn, it's 9:02 AM and my day has been made. Give them my digits if they are hot. :rofl

I’m on the fence due to some issues that came up, sorry.

(might be late too if my Own Personal, über-Kommandant doesn't let me go alles out)

(bad puns intended :laughing )

--

if not, I'll leave you with a picture I found on "the internet" (don't scroll, mild NSFW):

iu

https://twitter.com/DavidGallagher/status/1721569750944551342
5 years ago, I was shocked to find a picture of myself among the many shots of a Dead Kennedys show at the Elite Club (Fillmore Auditorium) from 1982. That's me on ground.
F-Q-OAra4AA9vL8

Last edited:
^ that’s rad!

Dog bless ETOH.

Yep, good times, Toronado will hopefully keep that parklet forever, it's quite pleasant when it's not freezing out, particularly for my crap hearing which makes having a conversation inside challenging (not that I didn't appreciate Charlie's musical selections last night. Come summer with the longer daylight hours and warmth (relatively) it'd be fun to see if we can pack those parklets with BARFers.

I even managed to leave Moltov's at a reasonable hour to go home and have dinner, winning all around.

It helps when the company is a tired, cranky old lady.

My damn punk kid didn't get home until 12:15 last night. That is WAY past my bed time. :x

Back