Tapatalk (again)

dangerzone02

Moto(s)
FJ-09, R6
Hi All, just curious if we can revisit the tapatalk question?

Its very easy to add the tapatalk plugin to the vbulletin control panel and its completely free.

https://www.tapatalk.com/download_vBulletin.php

The main complaint is that the forum work fine on mobile. Yes I agree, if you are using tapatalk to only view BARF, its probably not worth it. However, if you're like me with multiple forums that I visit daily, tapatalk can combine all them in one app. This makes it amazingly simple to view all of your favorite forums, get alerts from all of you forums, and see new posts from all of your forums in one simple app.

I always forget to check out BARF because its not on tapatalk. In fact, I just created this user to start this discussion.

If anyone needs help I'd be more than happy to screenshare or meet someone to set this up.

Thanks!

I visit multiple forums, including BARF, daily, and they all are in the same app: Safari. Works great.

I actually get annoyed with the forums that do have tapatalk enabled... every time I visit I get hit with an annoying popup - "Hey, you should download tapatalk!" Uhm, no thanks. Please stop bugging me.

I visit multiple forums, including BARF, daily, and they all are in the same app: Safari. Works great.

I actually get annoyed with the forums that do have tapatalk enabled... every time I visit I get hit with an annoying popup - "Hey, you should download tapatalk!" Uhm, no thanks. Please stop bugging me.

+1
and they can never remember that i've already said "no, get that annoying garbage off my screen"

Tried Tapatalk, didn't like it. I'm fine with using my phone's browser for barf. Sometimes being nearsighted is a plus.

:flame:afm199:afm199:afm199

old.jpg

:staRang

+1
and they can never remember that i've already said "no, get that annoying garbage off my screen"

Tried Tapatalk, didn't like it. I'm fine with using my phone's browser for barf. Sometimes being nearsighted is a plus.

No!
Rabble rabble rabble

tapatalk sucks.

All of the above.

Back