Textile repair near SF?

N4teTheGreat

FknN8
Moto(s)
2012 DRZ 400s, 2018 Ducati Hypermotard SP, 2008 KTM 950 SM
Name
Nathan
Yeah I know, one.slide and done, but, my jacket is in good shape aside from on rather notable hole in the right shoulder, which occurred just past the reinforcement for said shoulder area. I'd like to get a big crappy looking patch over that hole versus throwing the whole thing away. Does anyone know of a place that can repair textiles/ cordura and the like. Funny enough I have a saddle bag that could also use some repair, for some reason....

Mary stitched and fixed my textile jacket. She’s old-school talented Tailor, and honest: in El Cerrito, East Bay
IMG_1677.jpeg
be helpful if you supply the material to use for the patch

Last edited:
By the way, she modify my tank bag with some heavy duty Velcro. Made it a tidy custom Clean mounted bag.

Cool, I love old school. I'll give her a buzz on Monday and see what's up. Thanks for the rec!

I have a small amount of genuine aerostitch hi- viz yellow yardage if you need to make your patch from it.

left over from a project.

pm me if you want it

Richard patched up my Aerostitch and used parts from one that gave its all to protect me. Even removed the old sleeve pocket and put on the repairee sleeve. I was quite pleased .

Onder at Skin on Skins in the Mission does everything and he’s like the best dude ever, so there’s that.

Back