• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

poor cb. that was mismatch of the century..

magomedov and that brazilian kid carniero both looked razor sharp and barao looked like he would get his ass kicked again by a dillashaw or cruz.

MACHIDA. Fucking destruction.

dat kick though, damn.

Machida vs Rockhard for the #1 contender looks like a no brainer.

I would love to see Machida vs Anderson or Vitor though

Last edited:
I have a hard time betting against machida there. But who knows. Ryu looks pretty good at middle weight

poor cb. that was mismatch of the century..

magomedov and that brazilian kid carniero both looked razor sharp and barao looked like he would get his ass kicked again by a dillashaw or cruz.

I kinda felt the same about Barao. He locked up a slick submission sure but the fight was looking pretty meh until then. I expected him to finish that sooner.

Cockhold

luke-rockhold-tiger-balls.jpg

Cruz suffers another ACL injury. Other knee this time.

This is why we can't have nice things. :(

TJ just let out a huge sigh of relief.

Raphael Assuncao injured too.

And just like that... Barao is basically guaranteed a rematch with TJ.

Be nice if they can bring that one back to Sleep Train in Sac for a 177 redo but I doubt I'll get that lucky.

As much as I'd love to see that, I could only see that fight maybe happening if there were no other contenders.

Maybe Faber will get drunk at the Alpha Male New Years party and sleep with TJ's wife.

Instant bad blood match!

Damn man I really wanted to see Cruz fight Dillashaw. Well I really wanted Cruz vs Barao

Back