• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Should have thrown in a couple of chick fights to save the night.
Generally I don't even bother to watch Jones fights but tonight being a good chance to see him beat I'll be tuning in.

NO TAKE DOWNS FOR DC. THOUGHT HE COULD OUT WRESTLE JONES.

DIDNT

HAPPEN

all day. All Day. ALL DAY

Main event was decent..everything else was meh

Jones is a freak. Going to be tough to dethrone

I am 3-2 with my picks. not bad. What was fucking wrong with Nate? He didn't look so great. He usually isn't like that... I am never buying another PPV again. The prelims were better than the PPV.

Terrible card. Downright awful. One of the most boring in a long time. Bunch of guys fighting not to lose instead of to win. Jury was literally running from cowboy and that Lombard fight was a joke. Hector came to fight and that guy was running Abd clowning. And not strategic circle attack circle attack like machida, just never engaging. So annoying. And it's not like I'm an out for blood fan, I enjy Gsp fights And technical Showcases. But that was just boring

Jones is the goat, that win cemented him over Andersen, Abd easilly IMO

The caliber of fighters jones has beat is crazy.

But honestly I can't see myself buying another card for a long time. Every ppv is just too watered down.

Last edited:
Back