• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

DC is crying at the press conference.

And this is after Jones said this for the Fox sports post fight interview

"I hope he's somewhere crying right now, I'm sure he is. I hope he earns his way back so I can whoop him."

Lol @ cerrone saying those kicks at the end were basically that "fuck this guy I wanna murder him"

Terrible card. Downright awful. One of the most boring in a long time. Bunch of guys fighting not to lose instead of to win. Jury was literally running from cowboy and that Lombard fight was a joke. Hector came to fight and that guy was running Abd clowning. And not strategic circle attack circle attack like machida, just never engaging. So annoying. And it's not like I'm an out for blood fan, I enjy Gsp fights And technical Showcases. But that was just boring

Jones is the goat, that win cemented him over Andersen, Abd easilly IMO

The caliber of fighters jones has beat is crazy.

But honestly I can't see myself buying another card for a long time. Every ppv is just too watered down.

UFC 181 and UFC 178 were great. Really, UFC 178 was the original date for JBJ vs DC and it was crazy stack and it delivered. BUT, I am in the same boat with you. No more buying PPV for me for a long time. I think the last time I did was two years ago.

I am 3-2 with my picks. not bad. What was fucking wrong with Nate? He didn't look so great. He usually isn't like that... I am never buying another PPV again. The prelims were better than the PPV.

Yeah watching that PPV made me want to never buy one again.

Lol @ cerrone saying those kicks at the end were basically that "fuck this guy I wanna murder him"

that was hilarious when Joe Rogan said, "It's like he's kicking a soccer ball to the moon with those kicks.

Time for the DC bandwagoners to wait for the outcome of Gus/Rumble to decide who their new Break Bones leader will be.

Crazy to think gus is the only real challenge jones has faced.

Jones is the best ever IMO. He's so good at neutralizing guys strengths. Fuckinh out wrestler dc, so what is dc Gunna do if he can't wrestle.

Last edited:
I don't think so either. Jones knows Gus is a threat so he'll train as hard as possible to remove any doubt whatsoever.

It's crazy how much better jones keep getting. His obsession with besting guys at their own game is making him well rounded beyond belief

Rumble has been looking like he will steam roll Gus.

I would like to see Rumble get a shot at Jones just to see someone new. Who knows, Jones was a -800 against Gus and that was his toughest fight. Rumble would have a punchers chance but you really never know.

Damn Jones has really cleared the division other than Rumble. I would love Jones to go to Hw, it would make hw awesome and lhw pretty good too

We all know big muscly bodies, or lack thereof, don't necessarily mean a heck of a lot in mma.

Here's my question. What belts change hands in 2015? For the record. The hw unification title counts. Also, Pettis/Dos Anjos for UFC 185 for anyone that hasn't seen that yet.

I'm thinking welterweight. That's all I got.

Though as a trend, the bigger guys tend to gas out sooner.

Yeah. In the sense that being "buff as fuck" is not necessarily an advantage.

And obviously Jon's chicken legs have never hindered him.

I was worried if Lombard couldn't finish Burkman because he was tiring more than Burkman running. At the same time I think Burkman did what he had to do to prevent Lombard from taking his head off. Fight was lackluster but there's a good reason it seems like people are really reluctant to fight that guy.

Terrible card. Downright awful. One of the most boring in a long time. Bunch of guys fighting not to lose instead of to win. Jury was literally running from cowboy and that Lombard fight was a joke. Hector came to fight and that guy was running Abd clowning. And not strategic circle attack circle attack like machida, just never engaging. So annoying. And it's not like I'm an out for blood fan, I enjy Gsp fights And technical Showcases. But that was just boring

[snip]

But honestly I can't see myself buying another card for a long time. Every ppv is just too watered down.

Holy mother of feces, so much this. I feel like I got duped. This card was ultra-hyped and fucking BLEW. I checked the last time I bought a PPV... February, 2014. Good reason. I want my sixty fucking dollars back cuz that card was utter bullshit. Totally ripped off. Still irritated about it. Nope, no more PPV for me, that'll be it.

Rumble has been looking like he will steam roll Gus.

I would like to see Rumble get a shot at Jones just to see someone new. Who knows, Jones was a -800 against Gus and that was his toughest fight. Rumble would have a punchers chance but you really never know.

Damn Jones has really cleared the division other than Rumble. I would love Jones to go to Hw, it would make hw awesome and lhw pretty good too

I don't see it. Rumble is a fuckin brute but I think Gus is too good of a boxer to get caught by anything. Jones/Gus 2 will be the fight to watch. Anyone with a size disadvantage to Jones is going to get rolled.

Also, this whole Jones GOAT thing is overstated. p4p most hyped in the octagon.

Back