• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

The official Barf UFC/MMA thread

Time for the DC bandwagoners to wait for the outcome of Gus/Rumble to decide who their new Break Bones leader will be.

I don't care how good Jones is, he's a 6'4" walking, talking sphincter. :laughing

I'm sure every UFC champion is a cocky d-bag cuz you pretty much have to be in order to get to that level. But this guy...

He ain't getting any more money from me, that's fo' shizzle. :party

I will be ordering 183 and 184 but I usually only have to put in at most $10. If I paid $60 though that would suck.

Dodson has a chance to take either the 125 or 135 belts, McGregor is taking the 145lb belt, pettis will lose his to rda or khabib, Lawler will lose it also to rory in the rematch

I don't care how good Jones is, he's a 6'4" walking, talking sphincter. :laughing

I'm sure every UFC champion is a cocky d-bag cuz you pretty much have to be in order to get to that level. But this guy...

He ain't getting any more money from me, that's fo' shizzle. :party

Don't be hatin' homie! Bones is my boy!

I'll probably do the bar thing as usual.

Since I ended up staying in SF longer than expected, I went to Abbey Tavern to watch the fight. It was the closest place to my friend's place that was confirmed.

Anybody been there? As far as bar watching goes for fights, it was pretty good. Better than other places I've been where you have to basically watch the fight in silence because people are so loud and they won't turn the volume up anymore.

Haven't done the bar thing in a long time cuz it often ends up being more of a PITA than it's worth (Bro/d-bag factor, some places want a cover, can't pause/rewind, etc.). Last time I saw a UFC fight was in Maui, Silva vs Sonnen. Borderline scary. :laughing

Haven't done the bar thing in a long time cuz it often ends up being more of a PITA than it's worth (Bro/d-bag factor, some places want a cover, can't pause/rewind, etc.). Last time I saw a UFC fight was in Maui, Silva vs Sonnen. Borderline scary. :laughing

Funny. I was Hawaii for that one too. In Honolulu though.

Found the ONE place on Maui that was showing it. Some brew pub in Kahului. All locals and a bunch of guys from some 1%-er MC. I sat close to the door and bounced as soon as the fight ended. :laughing

PS, I'm NOT paying to watch Anderson bitch slap Nick Diaz into 2016, either. :D

Well watch it online. That whole card is pretty good. I am really intrigued by Gastelum vs T wood

Tate vs Mcmann

Thiago Alves vs Mein

McCall vs Lineker

Lauzon vs Iaquinta

Brandao vs Hettes

Leites vs Boetsch

All of those fight I would like to watch

I think Pettis, aldo, Lawler will lose the belt this year. I would like to see Michada win the belt this year, which will force Silva to fight at 205 and face Jones.
Did Mcgregor say he will beat Siver under 2 minutes?

20 hobo dollars says Silva will never ever fight Jones. Not at this point unless he steam rolls people again at 185 and gets talked into it. But I don't see it happening. Jones would murder him and Silva knows it I'm sure. Fighting Jones would retire Silva. If he fought at 205 again, they'd probably give him Phil Davis or OSP or something.

Weidman/Silva 3 will happen before Jones/Silva happens.

Cerrone vs Henderson 3!!!!! taking place in two weeks, Alvarez is out

Love it except I wish it was a 5 round fight

Yeah, just saw that.

What happened to Alvarez?

Fucking Cowboy fighting twice in one month. Bastard is crazy.:laughing I guess he was serious when he said he's not leaving Vegas until he has another fight lined up.

We need more Cerrones. High ranking fighters who fight, ALOT.

I just hope he doesn't crash and burn for taking on to many fights. Corrones does cut some bit of weight. Like when he went to the CM Punk Q&A, it was the same day of the weigh-ins and he could barely talk because of the weight cutting.

I just hope he doesn't crash and burn for taking on to many fights. Corrones does cut some bit of weight. Like when he went to the CM Punk Q&A, it was the same day of the weigh-ins and he could barely talk because of the weight cutting.

Well hopefully because he's already had a full camp and cut weight, didn't have a big bruising fight, still pretty fresh, and has already fought (and lost) to Benson twice, he knows what he's getting into.

Back